CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

find a rich startup guy cali

marnie-charlie.jpg

we had 5 drinks total. thats bull crap. i need a guy who can keep up with drinking and keep his dick up with fucking.

and beyond that, the little bit that he was able to get it up, it was sadly small.

THIS is why i hate dating. this is why i stay with Chris. Chris can keep up with drinking and his cock stays big and hard all night long and all morning. I worry that I am just really lucky right now with him, and I will never be able to get that from another guy ever again. it's like here is the best in my life, and no one will compare.

I am too pretty to waste my time with a small dick.

:casperyo:

we had 5 drinks total. thats bull crap. i need a guy who can keep up with drinking and keep his dick up with fucking.

and beyond that, the little bit that he was able to get it up, it was sadly small.

THIS is why i hate dating. this is why i stay with Chris. Chris can keep up with drinking and his cock stays big and hard all night long and all morning. I worry that I am just really lucky right now with him, and I will never be able to get that from another guy ever again. it's like here is the best in my life, and no one will compare.

:guitar:

I would have found it sooner but I ended up reading the whole thing from page 1.

never said i was a whore. i've only slept with one other guy other than this dude i was seeing in the past year...

One guy - 3 times, once in october, twice in feb.
oh and that dude on new years eve.

Show us your tits.

Wally would try analyzing his clients and telling them that he's trying a new technique which involves completely disrobing while he puts his penis in various orifices.

you guys totally hijacked my thread.
i'm staring a new one tomorrow, on the original subject.
carry on.

bay bud - nice profile. yo should start your own match.com thread to compare.

fucking mrmarket, 100 posts and already a legend :bowdown:

Can't wait to see what happens when Plommer finds out wno baybud is :lmao:

Plommer stock up on lotion

All those Match.com people are entirely too busy. They all got so much going on. It's like they trying to prove to somebody :dunno: how busy and interesting they are and how great their life is etc... What an idiotic culture we live in.

Cali you could have found a cure for all existing diseases/invented a time machine with all the time you wasted attention whoring on random forums.

Who you fooling Cali...in the end all broads are the same... occasionally tolerable.

salud!

Cali no one died beside The Shrink. And to be honest, that was the funniest thing to happen to the forums in like, ever.

Carry on.

I figured wally was full of shitt

Cali, I love you like the girlfriend I'll never have, pal.

Having said that if I were you, young, attractive, female, in NYC I would be using my vagina so much that I wouldn't recognize it after a few days.

Why are you on here typing pal? Get out there and use that vag!

Common!

That's a pretty subtle way of telling her to go get fucked.

Nice job, Plommer.

If when you use the term "subtle" you are being sarcastic, then yes.

:lmao: good stuff. Plommer always comes through.

this cgnj v. blitty is good times

the should have fucked

too much tension

Women get a ridiculous amount of emails on dating sites, reno

Cali, why did he give you his number instead of him getting your number?

Small detail but I'm bored and curious.

The force is strong with you pal. This is good cop work. Seriously.

You're not using the vag?
You will regret this when you're 45, trust me.

Get out there and use that thang, pal.

MrX
Hi Daft.
Hi Juror.

There's no point. If I feel like posting something, I will.

No Cali don't start a new thread. Keep this one going. It will be huge by the time it's all said and done (never).

hahahaha

i never discriminate.

cali is looking for a life partner, she is 25. men over 38 will just use her holes.

EXACTLY. guys my age just want to fuck and are immature. i need a man who wants to fuck AND wants an LTR (long term relationship)

A woman wants to be satisfied, she either gets herself a penis or a good vibrator which is a penis with batteries. Or chocolate ice cream but that is a completely different subject.

Blitty loves to be a dick.

Yes Blitty, she's not hot and she's not at all photogenic to begin with. (Her selling point was her body and personality)

WE GET IT. We got it the first 3 times you posted that picture.

Jesus dood I'm trying to be on good terms with you but you're relentless sometimes man.

Geez sorry daft.. I just saw that senco mentioned her and I was just looking at that thread last night. I wasn't doing it maliciously. My bad.

no just was stalking and perusing... and I'd look at one photo of the gay and say he was 26 and another and say he was 47 and another and he was 33... very strange how he looked so different...

but more than anything he looked gay in most of the pictures..... not that there is anything wrong with that.

I'm a fan of gay looking older men that can look young, bang young chicks, and perform as simba

I do believe that Gamelive has the most lovable attention whore on the planet :greencheck:

Cali if I ever own a site I want you to attention whore on it.

That's racist.

Teela serious question: Would you ever allow a black man to place his supple lips on your trembling grape?

I'm just a speck of salt in a sea of pepper in southeast Georgia. Of course they were black.

C'mon, people. Everyone knows that niggers don't have checking accounts.

Oh shit 44 pages...

This is gonna take me a day or two.

whats going on, i lost track of this thread and am officially lost.

What's brewing between choo and FreeFall?

Wait, who the fok are choo and FreeFall?

Bliss awaits at the bottom of the barrel.

Very creepy, pal.

I bet Oxsana's pussy got drier than chalk after reading that comment, common.

Let's go out cali, I do cunninglingus.

please work on your posting skills

you are horrible, just fucking horrible

get better

think witty, common guy

If you end up laying naked in his bed let us know.

(Perhaps you should find out his net worth before letting him put his filthy kok inside you.)

6354274.jpg

networth is high. nice car, owns a house, plus a place down the shore. family lives in Upper Montclair. Wears a rolex.

i'm waiting to see if he pulls out a titanium Amex . ;-) jk

Does he have a big one?

This is a huge subliminal turn off for twat owners!

You would want him more if he wasn't all that in to you, perhaps if he called you a cunt and then ignored you you would have been more interested. It's too late now though because your first impression of him is as a nice guy - and you will never shed that impression, he is fukked and has no chance long term with you.

Sounds like he is Mr Right Now, until something better comes along.

Cali, you cunts are all eerily similar.

Plommer is strangely sage-esque in much of his advice. It's weird.

But not creepy.

It's quite obvious that Cali is a thrill seeker that is conflicted about doing what is expected of her by her family and society (settling down with a nice guy) and her strong desire for excitement, thrills and pleasure.

Broads and guys are different in some regards but in many ways we are very similar.

Plommer is also a thrill seeker that loves excitement and has chosen a life of thrills over a life of stability and responsibility.

At first it wasn't a conscious choice but at this stage of my life it absolutely is.

Absolutely, plus the fact that pussy is so overvalued in the USA means young attractive broads have more power than women in other countries where pussy is plentiful, cheap and easily acquired.

Plommer is a fawkn genius.

Seriously.

Calm strike. Well played, Mauer.

Jello I know you're ridin me here pal.

No sir. I wouldn't do that to you Plomstein.

If I was to have any shot at rooting Oxy she needs to be convinced of this.
I know how she has a thing for smart guys with small koks.

:lol: no calm strike there

My guess is that while this Chris guy is still around, Cali will always find something wrong with any other guy.

I'm not sure how it works for men obviously but most women aren't good at this thing. While we may think we're ready to date again, in reality we're just using people as time fillers while still pining for our ex. And often we're trying to prove a point (to ourselves? friends? the ex?) that we're mature enough to move on when in reality we're just not. The worst part is we often end up hurting the feelings of innocent guys who happen to come into our lives at that time. They think they have a chance with us and we may even trick ourselves for awhile into believing they do - but they really don't. It's not fair but it's true.

At times I believe the creators of SATC have a lot to answer for.

Translation: Women are cunts.

Nope, as someone rapidly approaching old age I'm not interested in the drama most young broads require to sustain themselves.

I'm only now beginning to understand Willie Bee on a personal level.

Matty you cunt tease!

Translate in to Hanglish some of the girly and creepy things you've said to French broads over the years.

Common!

talked to dad on the phone tonight and asked him about it and he said he just wants me to be happy.

Then maybe ask him to hook you up with some websites where you date guys who are into chocking out their girls? :dunno:

Can I get a DING?

yes. i like columbians, and i like columbia's 2 finest exports.

flowers and hookers?

I've always wanted to try corn on a stick.

lol

Sounds like a euphemism for something sexual. It is, isn't it?

Boingers you slut.

This explains why Cali is sometimes so annoying, it's her Jewishness.

Is it true fat people are not ticklish?

How the fuck would I know?

Fat people repulse me - I only tickle/fuck hot/thin Cuban latinas (flaca).

Cuban broads have no problem fucking a fat guy.

I didn't bang those broads. Are you kidding me. I am stating that a 6 is the worst I have been with. Those are 2's and 3's pal. Bobby would bang those types.

Am I the only one here who imagines bobbyfk having sex? I constantly wonder how that would go down...

Don't EVER start off with they are beautiful or hot or anything...too much.
Just say hi, and ask about something about them, use what information and pictures are available, chicks dig a dude who are interested in them. Unless they are sluts, then in that case I don't really think it would matter what you say.

boom!

:guitar:

That's a totally normal thing for you to do, plommer.

Good work.

That was the most breathtaking series of quotes I've ever hunted for my name in.

That was the most breathtaking series of quotes I've ever hunted for my name in.

Only one appearance.

Marty it took me over an hour to read this thread from start to finish. Had a few laughs along the way.

Poor Cali.

Give her credit though, back in 2011 many here were predicting she wouldn't last the year.

The broad is a real trooper. A hugh cock loving slutty trooper.

Only one appearance.

Marty it took me over an hour to read this thread from start to finish. Had a few laughs along the way.

Poor Cali.

Give her credit though, back in 2011 many here were predicting she wouldn't last the year.

The broad is a real trooper. A hugh cock loving slutty trooper.

:hmm: :yes: well said Plommer. this is why we love her

great say plommer

you have a way with words

Reno, you remember her "I don't want you" video?

I felt like she was talking to me, pal. I could feel it.

I make fun of her, but I really do enjoy her posts and in real life would love to have a beer with her next time she comes to Toronto to fuck her goodlooking gay friend. Yes, I mean 5teamer.

fukkin Wal made her cry, the nicest cunt here made her cry and f0cker made her angry.

great say plommer

you have a way with words

Thanks pal. I didn't learn my skills in university, I'm self taught.