CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

When haven't you been on okc? I always notice you logged on there..

am I the only one that hasn't gotten past that Chris has a family? Is that somehow an acceptable gamelive moral?

#straightedge

am I the only one that hasn't gotten past that Chris has a family? Is that somehow an acceptable gamelive moral?

#straightedge

what does he like have a wife and kids or what?

No one in the gamelive crew is flawless enough to start getting all uppity and judgmental about that kind of regular human shit. Well, okay there are instances of judgmentalism here - (and Cali seems to be the target as much as everyone else combined) - but for the most part, peeps here seem to maintain perspective.

He has an EXwife and 1 child who he has every other weekend. I honestly don't hink he is banging anone else ur recently. But he may have someone in another ity he travels to often for work (the headquarters) I'm not sure.

He has an EXwife and 1 child who he has every other weekend. I honestly don't hink he is banging anone else ur recently. But he may have someone in another ity he travels to often for work (the headquarters) I'm not sure.

:goodforyou:

I know if some hot wife with kids wanted to fuck me I would have no problem.

Cali keep enjoying your life.

I know if some hot wife with kids wanted to fuck me I would have no problem.

Unless her husband shows up to your door with a Magnum .357. Then you will piss and shit in your pants simultaneously.