CaliGirl's Match.com Escapades

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
This thread is dedicated to all the wierdo's who contact me on match.com and all the bad dates I am about to embark on. I'm off to my first one right now. I will post a full report, plus e-mails from these dude's and profile screen shots later.

Wish me luck Game live.

silverfox.gif

I can only hope your experiences with on-line shmoozing go better than mine did when I dabbled in it years ago. I wasted a lot of time.

And who knows? The way things are going now, I may be dunking my toe in that pool again in the not-too-distant future.

But I am quick to add that my sister met her husband online - at Lavalife - so good things can happen. Hopefully you find some good stuff and not just comic material for the forum.

Best wishes. Should be a beautiful experience.

I hope this goes as well as it has for the Steves.

all I get is fat, nasty girls wanting to meet.
what am I doing wrong?

This thread is dedicated to all the wierdo's who contact me on match.com and all the bad dates I am about to embark on. I'm off to my first one right now. I will post a full report, plus e-mails from these dude's and profile screen shots later.

Wish me luck Game live.

Get 'em Caligirl

americanpsychonew.gif

Wish me luck Game live.

oh my :yup:

will end up being a waste of time

hope the sex is good at least

home from date. i met up with my girl friend Julie and had a few margaritas afterward. so i'm too tired to write anything really now. but i PROMISE to update this in detail tomorrow and friday. i need to edit the screen shots.

the guy tonight was simply too dorky, looked totally cute in half his photos, a little nerdy in the other half. well he leaned WAY toward the other half, and not in a good way. wait hang on i mean he is cute. but not handsome. he's no "alpha male" enough. and I need my man to be a strong guy like that. I don't see him as being very interesting in bed either. lame. too bad. i had high hope. in writing he is very witty. in real life he's ...eh....

back to match.com....

How about you post 3 candidates and have GL vote for your next date?