Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,167 Views
nevermind

just checked the weather..... Fok 95 degrees on sept 1

I am gonna be having extra swampy butt today....

Wanted to golf, fok that...

Fok you BayBud or Pavy if you come in here and talk about 100 degree days consecutive days and that shit..... you are the dumb ones to live in those hot areas, and you get nice weather in the winter....

Fok U Mara for making Toronto seem wild & crazy. It's gray, it's pleasant, it's well-mannered, are you kidding me, it's a lunch date with your fucking accountant.

Fok U Canada for being cute and harmless and altruistic and shit

Fok U US of A with your muscle cars and your On The Roads and your Apocalypse Nows and your Grand Canyons and your Rocky Marcianos and your 1958-1960 Sunburst Gibson Les Pauls

Fok U tax lawyers, you make everyone uncomfortable at dinner parties, hi I'm Jeff and I'm a tax lawyer, oh nice

Fok U Mara for making Toronto seem wild & crazy. It's gray, it's pleasant, it's well-mannered, are you kidding me, it's a lunch date with your fucking accountant.

:lmao:

i'm liking fired up Matty alot!

The tax lawyer one I stole from an actual self-deprecating tax lawyer I worked with years ago. She was super-smart and funny and brash and I had a hugh crush on her.

I'm getting sleepy.

Fok the fact that o just realized I'm going to be sobering up at 10000 feet and forgot to buy a water bottle.

Fok U people born in the 90's. You can't drink legally, you're like 5 years old.

:mudcat:

I made a SCTV reference to this young guy I work with and he had no reaction and I suddenly realized: he wasn't born when Edith Prickly and The Great White North was going on. He has no idea. He has no memory of the Blue Jays winning World Series.

There should be regulations regarding people being that young.

Hell, a lot of people here probably weren't born when SCTV was first on.

Fok-U all!