Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 105,106 Views
fok you neighbors
fok you john (old coworker)
fok you hurricane irene aftermath and my 10 minute commute turned 40 minutes because of you.
fok you who ever keeps stealing my new york times off my door step
fok you google+ for pretending to be cooler than facebook. just face it, you're not.
fok you cell phone battery life
fok you to the guy at starbucks who always give me the stale piece of pumpkin loaf even when i nicely ask for a slice from the bottom so it won't be hard and crusty.

fok you neighbors
fok you hurricane irene aftermath and my 10 minute commute turned 40 minutes because of you.
fok you google+ for pretending to be cooler than facebook. just face it, you're not.
fok you to the guy at starbucks who always give me the stale piece of pumpkin loaf even when i nicely ask for a slice from the bottom so it won't be hard and crusty.

:lmao: do you think he does it on purpose to piss you off. I think a lot of counter workers do shit to piss me off, like acting busy when I approach. I like it when they pretend to have meaningful conversations with their coworkers. Do your stupid job asshole and have the "cool" conversation when nobody's around.

fok you neighbors

Fok you earth, for rotating around the sun and not revolving around ME!!!!!!

Fok asking Diogee questions

Fok that too.

Fok tap water.

Fok non reclining chairs.

Fok my life.

Fok Big Al kicking my ass in 12 mins of pilates and reducing me to a shaking sweating mess

Fok the phone for not ringing for work yet.

Fok not sleeping.

Fok this board

leaving me alone with Diogee here with no supervision

don't rape me bro

Fok that isn't good at all.

Fokkin have to get ready for work so you are safe for today.

whew, have a good one bro

I gotta get to bed

Fok myself for not being able to fall asleep and reading GameLive at 3:15 in the morning

Fok U Vernon Wells and your ridiculous .215 batting average while making $21 million. I hope the Angels keep your worthless ass on the bench.

FOK 2011-12 school year

FOK my alarm

Fok me for not having will power like daft