Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 105,106 Views
fok u door knocking jehovahs for waking us up at 7:15am

fok u ultra competitive soccer mums who didn't listen when i said: CHIP IN AND BUY THE LITTLE DUDE ONE PRESENT FROM ALL OF YOU. now i have to find a way to sneak all of this shit out of the house and to the shelter without him spazzing out. which is impossible. CUNTS.

fok u nail polish that chips 30 mins after a mani

fok u jenny from the block

Solid fokking right here :greencheck:

Fok you earth, for rotating around the sun and not revolving around ME!!!!!!

right 'cause no one else's "fok yous" wer selfish and/or personal?

archie go fok yourself you've been a jerk for days. married life does not fit you well if you're turning into a prick this quickly.

There is a guy at work who whistles. Specifically he whistles the shave-and-a-haircut thing. I hope people know what I'm talking about when I say that. It's a stupid but familiar short melody which can be easily looked up I'm sure. Maybe there is a more modern thing to call it, but shave-and-a-haircut is the old guy name for it.

Shave and a haircut - 10 cents.

He doesn't do it constantly. I'd guess he does it about 12 times a shift on average.

He's not particularly close to me; he works at the far side of my cell (for lack of a better term). So about 12 times a day - every day - I'll hear the shave-and-a-haircut melody whistled from the far end of my section.

It took me several weeks to even identify who was doing it. He's not a bad guy overall but Fok-U with the whistling shave-and-a-haircut 12 times a day.

And just generally Fok-U to people with annoying public whistling mannerisms.

Fok pants.

But today only.

Other than today I do recognize that they provide an important role in our daily activities.

There is a guy at work who whistles. Specifically he whistles the shave-and-a-haircut thing. I hope people know what I'm talking about when I say that. It's a stupid but familiar short melody which can be easily looked up I'm sure. Maybe there is a more modern thing to call it, but shave-and-a-haircut is the old guy name for it.

Shave and a haircut - 10 cents.

He doesn't do it constantly. I'd guess he does it about 12 times a shift on average.

He's not particularly close to me; he works at the far side of my cell (for lack of a better term). So about 12 times a day - every day - I'll hear the shave-and-a-haircut melody whistled from the far end of my section.

It took me several weeks to even identify who was doing it. He's not a bad guy overall but Fok-U with the whistling shave-and-a-haircut 12 times a day.

And just generally Fok-U to people with annoying public whistling mannerisms.

I looked that up and it's apparently a big thing with train conductors.

Cali more more MORE MORE!!!

midgetmack1.gif

Fok-u pop up rain showers, 40-60% chances of rain/thunderstorms and old ladies that don't understand the weather in South Florida.

I looked that up and it's apparently a big thing with train conductors.
Not around here it isn't be is big.

fok me for choosing gym time instead of sleep last night.

fok everything and fok this day completely.

fok the shit ass hotel I have to stay in after work.

fok bread for being scurred of hurricanes.

fok cars that drive with headlights on

fok cars that drive with headlights off

fok roads

fok stoplights

fok stopping at non stoplights

fok diogee for being Willie's favorite

fok Wally for inventing this thread of simple hate

fok mcb for being FUCKING SEXXXXXYYYYY!!!

FOK (oops sorry caps lock still on) all these old guys here who drink beer on wednesday mornings for a living while i work for piss and peanuts

fok dance girl

fok you again chase bank.

juror im coming to miami. gonna vandalize a bank.

fok people not vandalizing banks.

fok the word fok.

fok it's about time.

thank you betfair for not converging windows like asshole pinny. fok you pinny.