Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,177 Views
fok loser shills - seriously what a fokken sad life you lead

fok PMS - shit's just not funny after 20 years

fok toys that require a PhD to put together

fok Luke O'Dell and his ratty ass Introvert song that's been stuck in my head for hours now

but don't fok Emmanuel - he's been fokked enough I think. I heart him.

Fok Illinois's emissions testing for cars

fok hail storms

fok insurance companies

whats that mean

if you have two markets open in dynamic one will sometimes converge to the other market. or it will flip the odds around so it pairs money lines with the wrong game. its horrible and has cost me money.

ah ive seen that before. not recently though. but i have bet some stuff that i shouldnt have before

if you have two markets open in dynamic one will sometimes converge to the other market. or it will flip the odds around so it pairs money lines with the wrong game. its horrible and has cost me money.

Yeah, I've had the same mishap. I believe it foks up even if you use different browsers.

Fok gnats.

I am clean and fresh and it matters not cause those little pest are still there.
I try the dryer sheet trick and as soon as the sweat starts pouring the gnats start.

Fok U guy who clearly gets to the 4-way stop before me but sits there waiting for me to go.

Like do you hear what I'm saying?

I'm saying just fokking GO!

Fok U Brazilian nuts cause you get me every time on that stupid Millionaire question.

Fok U guy who clearly gets to the 4-way stop before me but sits there waiting for me to go.

Atleast they stop. Im getting road rage daily Gonna get shot.

good work

fuck this thread

Fok U Web developers for making my 18-month old netbook suddenly unusable. I fired it up for the first time in 6 months and the thing choked on Google+ for fuck's sake.

:mudcat:

Fok U people born in the 90's. You can't drink legally, you're like 5 years old.

:mudcat:

Fok this I'm feeling optimistic about this day!!!

this is gonna be a good month