Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,451 Views
Fok the redlight boot drive and other donations.

I realize the Muscular Dystrophy is serious and a worthwhile cause as are many other charities that these drives are out there for but come the fok on, EVERY INTERSECTION? Do you realize how many intersections are in a 5 mile stretch of metropolitan area? Can't they at least give you a window flyer that says I ALREADY GAVE?

they give you a sticker

they give you a sticker

I gave 6 times today before I ran out of singles and had to just say sorry and I never once was offered a sticker.

thats fucked up

they always give you sticker out here

sorry wal, good rant

Fok, hosting people for a "relaxed get-together"

not as easy once you are married and its that time of the month, and she tries to shop at the last minute on the 2nd of the month in an area that has 90% of people on a link card and other 1st or 2nd of the month subsidy delivered checks....

and that's my fault?

fok.

boner18, get the divorce papers ready for when you return from Colorado

i got a sticker today. i don't know who i gave too either.

Fok nose hairs. I feel like I just trimmed them and they are already starting to peak out again.

Plus some of them are gray. Fok that.

Fok nose hairs. I feel like I just trimmed them and they are already starting to peak out again.

I am 100% convinced that they are the leading cause of insanity. What's worse is unlike head hair the older you get the faster the nose hair grows. I look down when talking to people now cause even after trimming subconsciously I still feel like there is this huge mass of nose hairs staring at people if I look them in the eye.

Foken A Right, Fok nose hair.

Have you looked at your ball hair lately?

You may find some gray down there too.

Fok gray ball hair!

FOK u baylor dickbags.

fok that i found out the hard way that im allergic to bees.

fok that i found out the hard way that im allergic to bees.

Story, please. However, a picture may be worth a thousand words. I got stung by one when I was little and it hurt like hell, I do my best to avoid them now.

Fuck Life. It's all -ve EV/ -ve EU ... at least for me. You can say no to -EV sports bets but life...

Last edited:
Fuck Life. It's all -ve EV/ -ve EU ... at least for me. You can say no to -EV sports bets but life...

good say
fuk this wiorldIf I didnt reproduce I;d been gone long time ago

One ove bitches:cheersbuddy:
get aids and dioe

goig out like Layne stayley
fuk this

Senco things could be worse pal...
Watch this and if it still hasnt redefined ur perspective then blame Oksi (as she originally posted this ;-)) Only goes til 4:15

Getting back on topic, fok ppl on public transport who use their phones as stereo players. Do u really think we care about what ur musical taste is?
Blame the FB generation myself. Useless gnats care more bout others perception of them is than their own sense of self identity....