Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 106,417 Views
fok my sad life

fok you happy people

I'm guessing a romp between the sheets with a hairy fat guy would likely cheer you up.

Fok you non-fat hairless thin guys!

FOK ME!!!!!!!!!

For anticipating the kickoff of College Football and opening my card up with Kentucky who is starting a running back that stops prior to contact, a qb who can't drop back without tripping over his own fucking feet, an offensive line that is softer than melting butter and a defense that a decent Pop Warner team could move against.

The coach's name is Joker Phillips but the joke's on me. FOK FOK FOK FOK!

Fok u football. Bring on puck hitting.

:fok: that cotton in the top of my tylenol bottle

Yes!!!!! I can't touch cotton at all. always have to use tweezers to get it out if no one else is around.

No foks yet today. Very content hag here. Will probably change as my day progresses.

fok i'm out of culligan water.

fok it already being bedtime.

Fuck drug dealers

They really need to start being more reliable, I can't name another industry where I would put up with all the bullshit excuses and stories.

Just give me a quality product at a fair price and answer
The damn phone when I call

fok you people that spell lose, loose

fuck the fokking fuck out of you

fok

Fok not letting me give Fivey the POTM for August.

Fok you lady who doesn't put your seat back in the upright position. The flight attendant asked over the intercom, do you really need a personal invitation? Is it really that much more comfortable that yuo need to squeeze 30 more seconds out of it. Fok you lady. Fok you and your focking reclined seat back.

Fuck 7th grade debates about what is good music and what is not good music

Fok people who think their opinion of music, film, books, politics or basically anything else is so superior and more valid than someone else's opinion. Fok you people for failing to realize that taste is subjective.

Savage Garden FOK yeah! Truly Madly Deeply bitches.

They really need to start being more reliable, I can't name another industry where I would put up with all the bullshit excuses and stories.

Just give me a quality product at a fair price and answer
The damn phone when I call

I can.