Community Fok-U Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 1,417 Comments
  • Views 105,750 Views
It's far better in a non-dental environment, as is everything.

That happened to me, I said yes and then the dentist farted in my face as the hygenist knocked me out with a stick. I woke up with the dental work done but I'd probably pass on the economy plan next time.

I remember once as a kid at the dentists office the assistant came in, put the mask on me and started the gas, she got called away to a phone call and forgot about young plommer sitting in the dental chair, who was as high as a fukkin kite by the time she realized what was happening.

I still remember that dentist appointment to this day. It was a fukkin blast.
Yeah...they apparently had it going to strong on me too cuz it wasn't going at first right or something..they adjusted and then .had to turn it down...I dunno...a couple times I took the mask off and tried to breathe "normal" air. During that session I was thinking about you (and/or anybody) wearing a CPAP and how that would suck.

Maybe I'll give it another try in two weeks.

That happened to me, I said yes and then the dentist farted in my face as the hygenist knocked me out with a stick. I woke up with the dental work done but I'd probably pass on the economy plan next time.
:lol:

IAG, play your WWFs. I'm trying to get some procrastinating done, here.

MrX
IAG, play your WWFs. I'm trying to get some procrastinating done, here.
Ok. You know I need an occasional prod. I'm on it.

IAG
I was thinking about you (and/or anybody) wearing a CPAP and how that would suck.

My CPAP mask doesn't suck, it blows.

And I truly love my CPAP, everything about it. Sometimes I get hard just thinking about going to bed.

I LOVE sleeping, which is just not possible without the mask and the machine.

Fuck you people who are probably playing with Harry right now.

that dental gas makes me sick. Nina was a little lass at the dentist, with the mask on her sweet, little face. I moved my head to tell him that my tummy didn't feel good but would the asshole listen? No, so I proceeded to upchuck in his face.

I hated that man. So F U silly dentist man!!!!!:chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance: