How will you die?

• Start date
  • Replies 139 Comments
  • Views 7,578 Views
had another acquaintance kill himself yesterday
that makes 3 for 2012
the latest decided to go the hangman route, other 2 a more traditional approach w/ a bullet to the head.

twisted pile of steel wrapped around a tree will be my exit

I just had my first pity party of the New Year. I think I'll die by having a pity party and choking on ice cream. Not on the ice cream itself, probably a chocolate chunk or some other crap that will be in the ice cream.

I have decided to not die. I have made my nephews promise me not to pull my plus no matter what and to keep their mommy and Mr. Nina away from the plug at all times. Otherwise I will haunt them. Feasible, yes?

I was thinking about taking in Michael Segura from the cold for a few nights. Feel sorry for the kid.

So right now, I'm gonna go with blunt force trauma to the head (lead pipe variety).

:segura::pipe::bat:

I was thinking about taking in Michael Segura from the cold for a few nights. Feel sorry for the kid.

So right now, I'm gonna go with blunt force trauma to the head (lead pipe variety).

With your luck you could survive the blunt force trauma but die from lead poisoning.

Segura should be told that he's a smilie at a sports (?) gambling website. I think he could use the ego boost right now.

Up until 5 months ago, my friends figured I'd be found dead in an alley with a big bag of coke in my lap, shot to death by the hubby of the last chick I was fucking. Now that I'm settled down I'm not so sure, but probably from a skull fracture after falling down while having sex in the kitchen or other place other than the bed/couch/floor.

Internet cancer. :punchface:

HUGHMUNGO fan of that smiley, Juror.

Is Polaroid still a POW?

Up until 5 months ago, my friends figured I'd be found dead in an alley with a big bag of coke in my lap, shot to death by the hubby of the last chick I was fucking. Now that I'm settled down I'm not so sure, but probably from a skull fracture after falling down while having sex in the kitchen or other place other than the bed/couch/floor.

:bowdown::20four7:

Didn't die in my sleep. Everything from this point on is GRAVY!

:wallay:

Slowly and in excruciating pain.

I have heard of some slow excruciating deaths. I don't even want to talk about it.

Brings me back to a question I have often wondered but never got a satisfactory answer to: can you voluntarily swallow your tongue and kill yourself at any time? I know that when people are in accidents, the medics are always worried about if they swallowed their tongue. So I guess tongues can be swallowed and it's not good. But is it something you could just go ahead and do because maybe you found yourselves in the hands of Heliogabalus and you would rather just say fuck it than play it out?

Is that like a suicide pill that is always in your arsenal?

Now don't try this at home kids.

I walk in my sleep. Yet another thing my mother thought that I would "grow out of." I have gotten slightly better where I'll wake up in the middle of whatever it is that I'm doing. Usually, it's in the middle of going to get help because I think I've swallowed my tongue. Maybe it's the ridiculous coughing that accompanies it that wakes me up.

That's not a reason or an explanation though. That is just a statement of the situation.
according to the folks at johns hopkins, this is why: http://www.jhsph.edu/offices-and-services/student-affairs/Breakfast

yesterday (jan. 1st) at approximately 1:00 a.m., it had been 10 years since i had my last cigarette. at least a dozen times since then, i've had the same dream with a doctor standing over me in a hospital bed, shaking his head and saying, "if only you'd quit smoking one day sooner." so perhaps that is how i'll pass on to whatever is after this life, but don't really think too much about my own death these days.

That stuff from Johns Hopkins is exactly what I was talking about. I have been hearing variations of that forever. Completely inadequate as proof of anything. It just keeps restating the theory in different ways - with a few indefinite assumptions (false assumptions in my case) and quasi-related issues lobbed in for good measure.

like many other health-related tips, it's probably not something that applies to everyone, just a good rule of thumb for most. what sort of "proof" are you looking for exactly?