How will you die?

• Start date
  • Replies 139 Comments
  • Views 7,477 Views
No but seriously man, what is with this breakfast is the most important meal of the day? I've heard explanations but they don't make sense. It seems more like people trying to justify themselves than anything.

Like they say that you need to set yourself up with food-energy for the day. Okay so what am I doing when I don't eat? My body is carrying on like anybody else. I am obviously finding energy somewhere. Is the theory that what I do is bad because my energy is coming straight from digesting my lungs or some damn thing?

No, no, no - I don't like this at all.

Perhaps it's a conspiracy by the dairy farmers.

I can't skip breakfast. I get dizzy and irritable. I mean more than usual.

In mommy theory Breakfast is most important, because you are breaking what could have been a 12+ Hr fast.

I tend to eat right before bed, and often have some juice or something like a cookie when I get up in the middle of the night to pee.

so its not important for me.

I'm like Matty. I'll end up breaking shit if I don't eat within an hour of waking up.

Although if bacon is involved I can generally get myself psyched for breakfast.

So delicious.

Dont know but 90% chance it happens today.

Another plausible cause for my demise:

I have tendency to go through life with my head in the clouds. It's just how I am. I have all these thoughts and I don't pay full attention to what I'm doing. Like I will be proceeding through some task but in my head I'm composing music or considering the philosophical points of a movie or laughing at something I read on gamelive or recollecting the elements of the periodic table - WHATEVER - the point is, I am not watching where I'm going. I guess I have a pretty good auto-pilot because there has never been any consequences of this but I could see there being a future disaster.

Like what I noticed today is I pay no attention to where I am on the stairs. I am not watching. I am, as I say, on auto-pilot.

But if there is one thing I have learned from old movies it's that pushing someone down the stairs is a pretty reliable method for murder. When there is a tumble down some stairs, people don't just end up banged up - they DIE!

I could see myself screwing up on the stairs at some future point. Now the stairs in my building are pretty short flights so I might need to roll down one and around the corner and down another and around another corner etc. etc. A few times.

But that could definitely be how I die.

Now the stairs in my building are pretty short flights so I might need to roll down one and around the corner and down another and around another corner etc. etc. A few times.

But that could definitely be how I die.

those kind of stairs can be dangerous for other reasons.

HYb2Q.gif

Archie ask your wife if I can borrow a fuking nickel on video and than upload the response.

Some call it classic - some call it unintentionally hilarious badness

I used to never wanna eat in the mornings now its the only thing I wanna do. I'd guess the reason it's better is because you wanna get a bunch of calories at the start of the day when you're likely to burn them. Eating before bed turn those calories into bad things :dunno:

thnx for warning to turn volume down, that would have been horrible