How will you die?

• Start date
  • Replies 139 Comments
  • Views 7,456 Views
In mommy theory Breakfast is most important, because you are breaking what could have been a 12+ Hr fast.

That's not a reason or an explanation though. That is just a statement of the situation.

Eating before bed turn those calories into bad things :dunno:

Now that's a reason/explanation. :handshake:

always wanted a plane crash

Would hate if it was some punk way like getting stab

In la coruna once after a match the ultras were fuking around with the other fans, not riot nothing serious, as the people were passing by they were kicking people on the butt, a guy kicks a man and hits him in the lower back, would have been nothing but the guy had some kidney conditions and bam dies a couple of hours later, died of a soft kick to the back at a deportivo match, what a punk way to go

Put us down for in our sleep! RJ, MrsM just said "is he insane." Also, "so that's what you're talking bout." :nun:

tell her we're just reflecting the year

and happy new years and big hug from me :kiss:

I used to never wanna eat in the mornings now its the only thing I wanna do. I'd guess the reason it's better is because you wanna get a bunch of calories at the start of the day when you're likely to burn them. Eating before bed turn those calories into bad things :dunno:

You are correct. If you skip breakfast, your body goes into a survival-type mode and will store your lunch as fat. It doesn't know when the next meal is, since breakfast was skipped.

Would hate if it was some punk way like getting stab

I am just the opposite. I want to die in a ridiculous humiliating way. Like maybe as a result of doing something incredibly idiotic - and I've got one of my grocery lists on me with all the items misspelled - and everyone sees it but no one knows it is intentional so they all just think, Oh that poor stupid stupid man - and maybe I am wearing panties and a bra - and I have something really ridiculous stuck up my ass that someone discovers later.

Just completely humiliating - that's what I want. And I'll be all like, "Ha! I'm dead so, like, whateva!"

I am just the opposite. I want to die in a ridiculous humiliating way. Like maybe as a result of doing something incredibly idiotic - and I've got one of my grocery lists on me with all the items misspelled - and everyone sees it but no one knows it is intentional so they all just think, Oh that poor stupid stupid man - and maybe I am wearing panties and a bra - and I have something really ridiculous stuck up my ass that someone discovers later.

Just completely humiliating - that's what I want. And I'll be all like, "Ha! I'm dead so, like, whateva!"

apparently this is more common then I realized. Guy I know who is a paramedic was telling a story of a particular incident, and then went on to say they run into people with objects up their ass quite regularly.

tell her we're just reflecting the year

and happy new years and big hug from me :kiss:

Back at you she says! :xoxo:

Her first try at making German Potato salad! Never had one where it is served warm!

MrsM just wants everyone to have a peaceful death if possible! Also wishing everyone Happy New Year!

and maybe I am wearing panties and a bra - and I have something really ridiculous stuck up my ass that someone discovers later.

First thought was no way this is the way our Muddy goes ..........

but after seeing this side of you it possibly could happen! LOL!

25ip08o.jpg

:mrsm: no smiley? New Year is the only holiday I sort of celebrate. Want to wish you all a good one but this doesn't seem like appropriate thread :grin:

The odd thing is, I never have anything up my ass. Well maybe not never. I recall my ex experimenting a bit, like, 20 years ago. But even then, it was not like I would come away with something up my ass. It might be in there very briefly - but it would be removed in a very timely fashion.

Let's just say that the time I spend with something up my ass is at the very very low percentile for human beings. Nor do I ever wear bra and panties. It is going to take quite the freak occurrence for my death to go as described.

But I stand by it.

I will choke on a piece of shit when I begin dabbling in the artform known as scat.

I have no clue how, I just think it will be some stupid freak accident that people will laugh at and wonder "how the hell..." because that is just my luck.

Die eating a gyro in a bathtub while someone is trimming my back hair.

tomato is dragging potato to the mgm tonight, so getting killed by a drunk driver just became the overwhelming favorite.

I wonder if anyone here will be slowly eaten to death by insects.