How will you die?

• Start date
  • Replies 139 Comments
  • Views 7,618 Views
muddy, complex carbs in the morning for energy through out the day...:yes:

Yes we established that. People who suffer from a lack of energy when they don't eat breakfast will have more energy when they eat breakfast.

Breakfast is helpful for people it's helpful for.

Yes we established that. People who suffer from a lack of energy when they don't eat breakfast will have more energy when they eat breakfast.

Breakfast is helpful for people it's helpful for.

of course... if you arent hungry and dont plan on working out or anything of that nature before your next meal, dont eat...probably how you keep your slender physique...

I'm going to the gym in 10 minutes. I only had coffee for breakfast. If I eat now my body would be doing double duty at the gym trying to digest the food while doing cardio. I will eat after I'm done with the workout.

People whose workouts are affected by breakfast will have their workouts affected by breakfast.

:handshake:

Here's how I WON'T die: like Japanese author/poet/filmmaker Yukio Mishima.

He committed hara-kiri (seppuku) after a comically failed coup d'etat.

He wanted to take over the Japanese government in order to restore Japanese Imperial traditions. So he broke into a military building and kidnapped a commander and tied him to a chair. He then went out on the balcony to make a speech to the soldiers gathered below. His guess of their reaction was WAY off. He expected them to rally but they all just laughed or jeered.

So Mishima went back inside with the intention of committing ritual hara-kiri. He took his best stab at it but was unsuccessful at inflicting the necessary damage to his belly and related innards.

Fortunately he had enlisted someone to chop his head off with a sword in just such an eventuality which, apparently, is not all that uncommon.

Unfortunately, the guy tried multiple times and failed. Finally a second guy took over and successfully beheaded Mishima.

PS - the first failed beheader then set out to commit seppuku - but also failed. But the guy who beheaded Mishima beheaded him.

Anyhoo, I don't expect my death to bear any resemblance to any of that.

:lmao: Wow. Had no idea. I read something by Mishima in college. Didn't make an impression.

pavy you should at least consume a breakfast bar or something small...you will get a better

holy shnikes thats some story muddy... i will agree, i doubt my death will be very similar either :donthinkso:

You can say cha cha cha after breakfast, you can say cha cha cha after your workout too. Know when you can't say cha cha cha?

After you die, regardless of how you die.

A cha cha cha!

I don't eat breakfast before I workout either. Maybe that's how I'll die.

:lmao: Wow. Had no idea. I read something by Mishima in college. Didn't make an impression.

Still though, as hilarious deaths go, it remains a notch behind the inventor of the Segway driving one off a cliff in my rankings.

I don't eat breakfast before I workout either. Maybe that's how I'll die.

some dont like the feeling on their stomach, and have some carbs before bed...some realize they do it and some dont...its no biggie...even a few crackers helps me if i forget

pavy you should at least consume a breakfast bar or something small...you will get a better

holy shnikes thats some story muddy... i will agree, i doubt my death will be very similar either :donthinkso:

I'm not a breakfast person Ray. Can't work out with food in my stomach. Same when I play soccer. Can't eat before the game else I will vomit. I used to vomit at the end of 5K races until I quit eating before the race started.

Right now I'm eating 3 slices of freshly cooked bacon, two fried eggs, two pieces of greek grilled cheese and two pieces of rye bread toast. I'm in heaven!

pavy, i guess i could google it, but ill just ask...dont greeks have a pretty long life expectancy? like top 20 or so (by country anyways)? whats the secret?

pavy, i guess i could google it, but ill just ask...dont greeks have a pretty long life expectancy? like top 20 or so (by country anyways)? whats the secret?

The islands have the best life long expectancy. All my grandparents died in their 90's. My dad just turned 80.

The secret is they don't eat processed or genetically engineered food. Everything comes from the farmer's market and then cooked at home. My father has never eaten fast food in his life. No hamburgers, no pizza, no fried chicken. Just red meat, fresh fish and vegetables and beans.

If it wasn't around 735 years ago, boys...........:hurrah:

Daft, do you do Paleo?

Yes but I'll have some pizza on the weekends and go off on big holidays/vacations.