• Replies 139 Comments
  • Views 7,427 Views

Mudcat

yap
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
This is something I often ponder. I come to different conclusions at different times. Here's what I am thinking today:

I have been hearing my whole life that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, but I have always been so bad at breakfast. I am never hungry in the morning. Even if I go to bed starving - and you might think I should be 8 hours hungrier in the morning - no, it doesn't work that way - I won't be hungry at all until I have been up quite awhile.

I often hear the voices telling me that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I force myself to eat in the morning, but my heart is not in it.

And then sometimes - often - I just forget to eat and don't start eating anything until the afternoon.

I think the most likely scenario is I will die of a bad case of breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

Or maybe I will just trust the wrong person and they will kill me for my riches.

Maybe I will die of too much trusting.

One or the other.

Heart Disease (runs in family) or Cancer (runs in family) other alcoholism complication (runs in family) or murdered over a misunderstanding deriving from a gambling forum posting board or preferably method requested "when it's time" from my better half.

Death by angry black guy.

:machete:

Or accidental overdose when my doctor starts prescribing painkillers for my old man's ailments.

Barring that, cancer is the likely outcome.

Good thread. Happy new year Mudballs! :ohbye:

Fat and lonely.

I can only pray I won't be found dead in the shower or on the toilet and I seriously don't wanna drop dead at some All You Can Eat Buffet cause that stereotypical stuff just irritates me.

I much prefer irony so if I were to drop dead entering a gym THAT would be sweet or maybe just face dive into a salad.

Wally, you have to start having more positive thinking! You're the only poster who ever defeated Durito! :up:

Wally, you have to start having more positive thinking! You're the only poster who ever defeated Durito! :up:

Well sure MrMonkey, had I died immediately after that I would have gone out a winner. Unfortunately I continued living and ultimately creating more opportunity to die a loser. I missed my shot at glory MrMonkey.

Take heart Wally. If someday you decide to go to a gym, there are plenty of good and sensible reasons you could drop dead there.

Wally, forget line movements my friend! That's not you're style! You're more in the Saulty way of gambling! Did you ever think maybe line chasers don't know how to cap a game any other way?

Wally, I'm often afraid I will die in my shower from slipping. I slip a lot. When I was coaching cheerleading, I had been going over a routine in my head and didn't realize that I was doing the moves (while shampooing my hair). I slipped and just about busted my head open. If I slip and die in the shower, I hope that someone I trust comes by the house first to put a robe or something on the body. I would hate to shame myself even after my death. I also worry about choking while eating. The things you worry about when you live alone...

Death by angry black guy.

:machete:

+1

Teela if I find your body in the shower, I think you should know that I have a strict 15-minute rule. Think...the 5-second food on the floor rule. But better.

I'm working on a few contraptions and hook ups with my guns to go down in history as the first documented

suicide-murder case

in that order.

I'll wait till i'm like 80 though

so if I go before that, it will be prostate cancer or something cardiac related

I can see myself taking a space shuttle flight in 40 years to the moon and they run out of rocket fuel and we get stuck on the moon. And we couldn't even eat the moon because apparently it's not made out of cheese!

No but seriously man, what is with this breakfast is the most important meal of the day? I've heard explanations but they don't make sense. It seems more like people trying to justify themselves than anything.

Like they say that you need to set yourself up with food-energy for the day. Okay so what am I doing when I don't eat? My body is carrying on like anybody else. I am obviously finding energy somewhere. Is the theory that what I do is bad because my energy is coming straight from digesting my lungs or some damn thing?

No, no, no - I don't like this at all.

+1

Teela if I find your body in the shower, I think you should know that I have a strict 15-minute rule. Think...the 5-second food on the floor rule. But better.

:lmao:

Mudcat for me the most important meal of the day is when I get hungry regardless of time of the day. If I get hungry at 1 pm and I crave breakfast I order breakfast if I crave cookies I eat cookies.