How will you die?

• Start date
  • Replies 139 Comments
  • Views 7,578 Views
One might want to consider Muddy's lifestyle to understand his position.

I rarely ate before noon when I was working from home.

Completely different ballgame.

When I was 21 years old I was visited by a fairy in one of my dreams. She said to me if I can give you eternal life which of these three items would you like to keep. Alcohol, cigarettes, or cocaine? I chose alcohol.

One might want to consider Muddy's lifestyle to understand his position.
I rarely ate before noon when I was working from home.
Completely different ballgame.
i work from home as well, have done so for three years now, and feel i eat a healthier breakfast now than before. if working from home has affected any meal for me, it's lunch.

i work from home as well, have done so for three years now, and feel i eat a healthier breakfast now than before. if working from home has affected any meal for me, it's lunch.

BayBud: Are you hiring?

I would like to work from home too!

Yeah working from home has nothing to do with anything in my case. I have a lifetime of experience in all situations.

like many other health-related tips, it's probably not something that applies to everyone, just a good rule of thumb for most. what sort of "proof" are you looking for exactly?

A casual rule of thumb is not what I have been talking about. I'm talking about blanket statements that get made in a certain way.

To support those, I would need scientific data outlining the medical/physiological/psychological consequences of not eating breakfast. Does it lead to cancer or heart disease or Alzheimer's or freaking tennis elbow - anything? Are there any consequence at all?

And I would need some differentiation between the consequences of missing breakfast and the other meals. Does missing breakfast cost you vitamins while missing dinner does not? Does missing breakfast give you polio while missing lunch does not? Why is breakfast the most important?

Yes, I understand that people who are hungry in the morning will be less hungry if they eat. People who have mid-morning slumps and trouble concentrating when they don't eat will find those problems lessened if they eat. And by god, good food is better than bad food.

I concede that breakfast is important for people that it's important for.

Which, in the world of proven points, is pretty low on the totem pole to my way of thinking.

But to accept the blanket statement in the way that it so often made, I need something more universal.

Good job BB with the smoke-free lifestyle! We finally mentally beat down our stubborn-ass son into it! I think the money saved or at least put back into the economy in other ways sold him! I mean you can go at any moment but chances are reduced smoke-free!

Muddy, have nothing bout eating habits but my belief is chew you food a sufficient amount of time! I'm figuring the inners has to work that much harder to breakdown big chunks!

For a variety of reasons I could see a staircase fall doing me in as it did Earl Anthony and Gary Coleman.

A man in California today died trying to save his dog that was swept into the ocean. Wife and dog survived, he did not.

Noble way to go imo.

Sounds like the wife loved the dog more then the man....that's fucked up

Yeah because she fokkin kept the guy dunked under water until he died so she and the dog could live happily ever after.

She gets the dog and the money....smart women
:cop:

For a variety of reasons I could see a staircase fall doing me in as it did Earl Anthony and Gary Coleman.

A man in California today died trying to save his dog that was swept into the ocean. Wife and dog survived, he did not.

Noble way to go imo.

Earl Anthony the professional 10 pin bowler?

richard-widmark.jpg

And I think that's all I got for staircase related materials.

:handshake:

My brother used to push me down the stairs all the time when I a toddler. I remember that, sucked and hurt like hell every time.

3:33 and on....4:07 is classic

I hope I die...

Ridiculously old. Insanely old. "He's still alive?" In home hospice care. My finger on the morphine-drip button. Surrounded by my family. Death by morphine overdose (which got me just hours before all my organs would have failed).

unfortunately, ill probably live much longer than i want and die of a heart attack or some sort of cancer will find its way to me...

ugh joe, the thought of old people fucking grosses me out :wah:

muddy, complex carbs in the morning for energy through out the day...:yes: