Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,509 Views
Tron, these millennials are growing up playing Grand Theft Auto video games etc.

Massive carnage is a price-less activity, yet free form of entertainment.

And they can profit off putting it on YouTube.

Bragging rights.

Visualization of telling their future kids they participated in an 'important movement to help mankind'.

Tron, these millennials are growing up playing Grand Theft Auto video games etc.

Massive carnage is a price-less activity, yet free form of entertainment.

And they can profit off putting it on YouTube.

Bragging rights.

Visualization of telling their future kids they participated in an 'important movement to help mankind'.

Word I hear you.

I’m mainly tilting about one thing: professional anarchists who get stiff erections over this stuff, literally traveling to other cities so they can loot/burn/hurt cops meanwhile ruining the peaceful demonstrations being conducted by most of the protesters.

FBI confirms that a cop was murdered last night in San Fran

Just heard that! Unreal! Tron, time to start going out to loot and burn!

Also just heard Minny mayor talking about people in his city respecting the curfew for tonight! Wait a minute moron, they know they can burn and loot with no consequences, so you really think they are going to worry about getting in trouble for not obeying a curfew! The country is fuked if our leaders continue this reasoning!

Part of the cop culture that needs to change is when the boys in blue protect the bad apples amongst them. Criminal subculture is moronic and worse when the police share the same beliefs about not ratting etc as the bad guys.

Get the bad guys off the streets and the bad coppers off the force.

Part of the cop culture that needs to change is when the boys in blue protect the bad apples amongst them. Criminal subculture is moronic and worse when the police share the same beliefs about not ratting etc as the bad guys.

Get the bad guys off the streets and the bad coppers off the force.
Stop trying to arrest people and ruin their lives for every fucking thing, especially when it comes to the poor. Quit putting people into the never ending fine/prison money racket system for minor things. Provide opportunity. When the system is shit, and treats people like shit, the cops will too.
Everybody gonna make themselves feel better by denouncing this cop as an abomination, or a bad apple. The truth is, this is an honest picture of our degenerate culture. And the people in the street, know it. As Carlin said "garbage in, garbage out"

Reactions: MrX
Stop trying to arrest people and ruin their lives for every fucking thing, especially when it comes to the poor. Quit putting people into the never ending fine/prison money racket system for minor things. Provide opportunity. When the system is shit, and treats people like shit, the cops will too.
Everybody gonna make themselves feel better by denouncing this cop as an abomination, or a bad apple. The truth is, this is an honest picture of our degenerate culture. And the people in the street, know it. As Carlin said "garbage in, garbage out"
I'm not talking about this specific cop, he got charged and if convicted will do hard time. I'm talking about the shitbag cops that are still out there, the cop that the good cops dislike but will protect because of police culture and peer pressure.

If an honest policeman actively outed a shitty corrupt cop comrade he'd be considered lower than the bad guy for "snitching".
A cop accused of being a "snitch" for doing the right thing? Thats pretty fucked up. I understand though that changing this culture is not as easy as flipping a switch.

Oh and as far as your comment about "ruin their lives for every fucking thing, especially when it comes to the poor. Quit putting people into the never ending fine/prison money racket system for minor things." I agree but the problem isn't the police, its much higher up. The police do what they are told, they make no decisions regarding policy.

I agree. And that's what needs to be demanded. The police are lower rung servants, doing the dirty work of empire ultimately.
I wish the protesters had some leaders, or structural demands. Otherwise, their actions will likely be used as an excuse for further tightening of the screws.

"paint rounds"

still, they were on their fokkin porch

was this after curfew? Must be what it's like to live in occupied territory. America getting a taste of life in Iraq

NBA player, JR Smith, POUNDING a peaceful protester who just smashed his car windshield