Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,223 Views
Hey, remember when people were saying race relations worsened under Obama? :biglaugh:
People had false hope under Obama. Sort of like the last hope. When it became clear he'd do nothing to stem the degradation, inequality, mass incarceration etc., story of today was written.

yeah I remember and still hear lots of statements like that and how Obama made our country so divided.

the Division today will be blamed on Obama and the far left.

I don't see Trump or the Far right taking any responsibility for today's division
That's what I see politicians do all the time. Take responsibility, ask for forgiveness for their shitty job, and work to make amends.

Sounds of tear gas being deployed in the background as Trump addresses the nation.

Just think, the spark of all of this is a dirty cop with an extensive history of complaints and his do-nothing back up officers killing a man. They were immediately fired.

The arson and property damage etc started before the murder charge for the dirty cop.

Now it’s totally out of control.

Trump is walking out to the church that was torched last night

a lot of people not happy with the status quo. The rot runs deep. People of substance in the public arena, have been largely replaced by shallow opportunists, I remember in '92 King himself spoke to quell the riots. Who can do it now? :dunno:
In 30 years all we saw was more policing, more imprisonment, more red tape for housing, employment etc.
Harsher penalties, more profiteering from incarceration, larger inequality. People are basically living in a police state, with very limited opportunity.
And then the geniuses decided lets force people to stay in their homes and lose their jobs. :thinking: that should work. ..because we have such a decent, well meaning, equitable society. Everybody's just chilin.

Just had an amazing text conversation with a friend of 29 years.

Friend: “Trump just declared Martial Law, I’m getting out of LA.”

Me: “I just watched every second of his speech; no he didn’t. He said if the National Guard and law enforcement can not put a stop to the riots in the coming days, he will be forced to use the military”

Friend: “Trump just said he’s going to prosecute peaceful protesters.”

Me: “No he didn’t, He said he’s going to prosecute arsonists, thieves and people who hit cops and citizens in the head with bricks and baseball bats”.

Radical liberalism and conservatism is a fucking disease.

Sounds of tear gas being deployed in the background as Trump addresses the nation.
wow! It sounds like he's talking as war rages behind him. Never thought I'd see that

Just had an amazing text conversation with a friend of 29 years.

Friend: “Trump just declared Martial Law, I’m getting out of LA.”

Me: “I just watched every second of his speech; no he didn’t. He said if the National Guard and law enforcement can not put a stop to the riots in the coming days, he will be forced to use the military”

Friend: “Trump just said he’s going to prosecute peaceful protesters.”

Me: “No he didn’t, He said he’s going to prosecute arsonists, thieves and people who hit cops and citizens in the head with bricks and baseball bats”.

Radical liberalism and conservatism is a fucking disease.
The over the top hate/blame for Trump, has driven these people mad. The Democrat wing of empire has been such a disgrace, in not offering any thing tangible to the people for decades, subverting or disarming all movements. All they can offer is extreme hatred of the personality of one man.

What is happening now has much to do with the coronavirus quarantine than it does with the killing of George Floyd. The looting would not nearly be as bad if the quarantine never happened.

Agreed.

this is what they teach the kids. But in real life you face Mr.Derek(?) and no recourse. Contradiction cannot stand.

Peaceful protester running over a police officer sending him flying into the air

This isn't protesting anymore, it's the beginning of a (disorganized) rebellion.