Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,197 Views
Would it be the 1st time a cop was convicted of one of these things and given time? As far as I know, it hasn't happened in the other famous cases.
They say the guy had 18 prior complaints. I mean it's understandable at some point there would be random riots. There's seemingly not much other recourse.
And yeah I'm sure there are many contributing factors, such as the stupid lockdowns, poverty, injustice, distrust in institutions. Issues are far beyond this one man or incident. Mainly, the cops look like a closely nit group of arrogant criminals, protecting each other, as they reek havoc on weak and powerless, impoverished denizens, who they have no respect for.

Is that a serious question?

yes. I imagine it must happen somewhere, but the big story video beatings were all not guilty The cig guy, King, the kid in the playground, the guy shot in the car with his wife :dunno: I could be wrong, but my impression was none of those guys went to jail.

Completely a maniac cop here who makes all of them look bad when in reality it's the opposite! I wish they would have charged him with 1st degree murder but like Tron mentioned I guess you need a dead-to rights-conviction! The cop probably will state he never INTENDED to kill him! Yea right you POS! The looting and burning individuals could give two s**** about George Floyd!

yes. I imagine it must happen somewhere, but the big story video beatings were all not guilty The cig guy, King, the kid in the playground, the guy shot in the car with his wife :dunno: I could be wrong, but my impression was none of those guys went to jail.

2-3 times per year, a cop gets not only charged, but convicted of, murder or manslaughter

I’m not disputing that there hasn’t been some fubar shit go down (Rodney King, Tamir Rice) in the past but you’re misinformed if you think cops never get convicted of on-duty killings of civilians.

The media doesn’t help educate you because they only cover the fubar cases.

In a city the size of Minneapolis the fact that a fraternal organization like police don't take this cop out and just end it is beyond me. I mean honestly, these guys (and I guess something like 10% gals) are basically sanctioned mobsters and the fact that they can't "handle" a situation like this swiftly and in a way that makes everyone happy is a sad state of affairs.

In a city the size of Minneapolis the fact that a fraternal organization like police don't take this cop out and just end it is beyond me. I mean honestly, these guys (and I guess something like 10% gals) are basically sanctioned mobsters and the fact that they can't "handle" a situation like this swiftly and in a way that makes everyone happy is a sad state of affairs.

Can’t tell if serious

Outrage culture at its best on television right now.

No waiting to see if arrests are made

No waiting to see if convictions are secured

No waiting to see what happens at sentencing

The autopsy results. Oh my.

Underlying conditions and "potential intoxicants" caused his death. Uh huh.

Shits getting ugly just beyond the fences of the White House

The autopsy results. Oh my.

Underlying conditions and "potential intoxicants". Uh huh.

You left some stuff out.

"the combined effects of Mr. Floyd being arrested by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.”

So it looks like Rule #1 of protesting is holding your phone up in the air at all times. It's like an army of one armed people.

2-3 times per year, a cop gets not only charged, but convicted of, murder or manslaughter

I’m not disputing that there hasn’t been some fubar shit go down (Rodney King, Tamir Rice) in the past but you’re misinformed if you think cops never get convicted of on-duty killings of civilians.

The media doesn’t help educate you because they only cover the fubar cases.
Definitely see how that can happen. In recent years, I've been blown away by what appears to be how the agenda driven media works. Don't know to what extent reality has effect on perception

Completely a maniac cop here who makes all of them look bad when in reality it's the opposite! I wish they would have charged him with 1st degree murder but like Tron mentioned I guess you need a dead-to rights-conviction! The cop probably will state he never INTENDED to kill him! Yea right you POS! The looting and burning individuals could give two s**** about George Floyd!

sure, but who really gives a fuck about anybody? :dunno: it's a spark. People have a lot of issues with shit. The fact they may not care about Floyd personally, doesn't make those issues less legit.

sure, but who really gives a fuck about anybody? :dunno: it's a spark. People have a lot of issues with shit. The fact they may not care about Floyd personally, doesn't make those issues less legit.

I guess it is a spark! Though it clearly didn't deserve to get escalated to the point it did! Atlanta now too! That spark never happens when a police officer gets assassinated sitting in his auto! Maybe it has to for the other side to get the point! Honesty let all the big cities burn themselves down ..... we know who runs them and they have down a shi**y job of it for decades! I think like 10 people murdered in Chicago last weekend! No outrage from that!

The Killer Mike speech was fantastic, and real. Need more real people on TV, that's my take.

Killer Mike is a modern day MLK.

Last night the news anchor was directing the on-field reporter.

“Tell that young man rioting that TI, Nelly, and Killer Mike said we need to go home and be protest peacefully.”

It didn’t work.

In LA in 1992, people waited until after a ridiculous verdict was reached before they took to the streets to start wrecking shit.

What has gone on the last few nights is bullshit. Cop haters just looking for any reason to become arsonists, thief’s and tough guys. The professional protesters are so easy to spot in the crowds, too. They don’t give a fuck about this poor dead black guy and his surviving family members. They just want to burn, loot and throw rocks and bottles at cops.

Last edited:
"In Democrat cities you can get arrested for opening a business, but not for looting one." :laugh: