Worst cop ever does worst thing ever for several minutes while being videoed by like 12 people

• Start date
  • Replies 247 Comments
  • Views 14,378 Views
Peaceful protesters lighting a homeless mans bed on fire

Colin Kaepernick can come out of retirement, they be doing his knee thing

FUK THAT POS!!!
1590965296929.png

mister monkey if they get close to your house you unleash Peanut, aight

Colin Kaepernick can come out of retirement, they be doing his knee thing
I don't think that's gonna be enough. Somehow we've gotten the idea that symbolic gestures are as good as actual solutions. I know there are people who understand the systemic problem, I've heard them. Why aren't they in the public eye? It's like there's a tendency to avoid anything substantive, and rely on platitudes. Just like the coronavirus, actually :thinking:

mister monkey if they get close to your house you unleash Peanut, aight

Put it this way, they won't get close enough for Peanut to even get an opportunity!

I don't think that's gonna be enough. Somehow we've gotten the idea that symbolic gestures are as good as actual solutions. I know there are people who understand the systemic problem, I've heard them. Why aren't they in the public eye? It's like there's a tendency to avoid anything substantive, and rely on platitudes. Just like the coronavirus, actually :thinking:

all these ADHD special princess protesting know is symbolic

the systemic problems are by design, they are designed so we can profit from it

why have the 13 actual percent of negroes be the niggers when we can have the whole dumbed down middle class be the new niggers

they don't know substance, they don't even know what's suffering with their $500 smartphones in their pockets, this is just some social exercise, see you on the next one Reno this one ain't it

Been watching the Ft. Lauderdale local news feed for the last 90 minutes. Protesters keep following the police around.

The police move back, and the protesters follow them.

Then, a very peaceful protester will throw fireworks at the police and only then do the police shoot tear gas.

Santa Monica, CA looted by roving gangs of peaceful protesters. Santa Monica: amazing, chill town.

SoHo looted by peaceful protesters. Spring St looks like a bomb went off.

Bring the Marines in. Cops outnumbered 20-1. Block after block of small business destroyed (they were already on life support because of COVID-19).

Enough is enough. 1 guy’s already been charged with murder (and will be prosecuted by the Minny Attorney General). The other idiots will face charges in the coming days.

If they get acquitted, resume the “peaceful protesting” I get it but enough is enough.

this one ain't it

I dunno anymore man. With idiot Trump who can't help but fan the flames, I'm thinking this might keep degenerating. This might be it.

Hey, remember when people were saying race relations worsened under Obama? :biglaugh:

Hey, remember when people were saying race relations worsened under Obama? :biglaugh:

yeah I remember and still hear lots of statements like that and how Obama made our country so divided.

the Division today will be blamed on Obama and the far left.

I don't see Trump or the Far right taking any responsibility for today's division

yeah I remember and still hear lots of statements like that and how Obama made our country so divided.

the Division today will be blamed on Obama and the far left.

I don't see Trump or the Far right taking any responsibility for today's division

:clueless: