Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 20,137 Views
ZOMG you edited that post!

That hurt Mrs. X

Hurt people, hurt people

I did. I wrote mean things, and I didn't want to be mean to a drunk, pathetic guy with six watches.

Mrs. X

Mrs. X you are now a known editor

Mrs.X there is no going back now

I did. I wrote mean things, and I didn't want to be mean to a drunk, pathetic guy with six watches.

Ok. Message delivered.

A know editor. OH NOS! I was trying to be nice.

It's me and Pappa George in the books now. Known editors.

Great, now I feel bad.

Daft-1
Mrs. X-0

How can you say, "you sure you want this?" puff up like a pissed off cat, and then slink away with a sad, little response.

This is one of the behaviors that causes you troubles.

Who won?

I bet daft fell backward in his chair. Didn't even get to take the advil.

mrs. x i never got what your avatar was about :clueless:

Here I was thinking that I was posting to myself in a black out on Gamelive and here comes Mrs.X trying to start shit with me.

Unreal.

Mrs. X, I've been a race car in the red for about 3 hours now. You sure you want this?

I've drank so much that I already have 3 Advil layed out on my night stand as a pre-emptive hangover strike

Mrs. X, let me introduce you to a thing that Daft does here on GL.com

This is me posting while drunk (PWG) and for lack of a better term, being silly.

At no point (and I can't stress that enough) was I being serious in this post. I thought you knew that. I mean, read this post. How could I possibly be being serious? I guess those that have met me would realize this.

That's why I stopped posting when you said I was a pathetic, drunk guy with six watches. It became pretty evident to my drunk ass at that point that you were not kidding and I was.

Anyway, my bad. I should not assume.

Daft, share with the rest of us what the edited post was.

mrs. x i never got what your avatar was about :clueless:

RJ, I assumed her av was related to the X's boredom/being miserable at the family gathering in Wisconsin.

Mrs. X, let me introduce you to a thing that Daft does here on GL.com

This is me posting while drunk (PWG) and for lack of a better term, being silly.

At no point (and I can't stress that enough) was I being serious in this post. I thought you knew that. I mean, read this post. How could I possibly be being serious? I guess those that have met me would realize this.

That's why I stopped posting when you said I was a pathetic, drunk guy with six watches. It became pretty evident to my drunk ass at that point that you were not kidding and I was.

Anyway, my bad. I should not assume.

Nice!

What we have here, ladies and gentlemen, is a classic move and a favorite of Forumville ber-legend 5starbomb - when one is starting to paint oneself into a corner, the how-can-I-possibly-be-taken-seriously backpedal can be very effective. Daffy's execution is top-notch here and he manages to make it sound extra-convincing by tying it seamlessly to his late-night drinking.

Very subtle Daffy, as usual. :clap: