Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 20,029 Views
And LOL @ posters who were disappointed in this thread. I apologize that it wasn't about forum-ville gossip or...

Daft: Gamelive, Robyn did an awful thing to me. Why, Robyn, why?

Gamelive: WTF? What did she do?

Gamelive: Hello?

Daft: She told my ex I was an asshole. More details later.

Gamelive: Why would she do that? More details please.

Daft: :whistling:

Robyn: :whistling:

Gamelive: WTF?!

I'm on a boat, motherfucker, don't you ever forget.

J'sur un bateau, tabarnak, man oublie jamais a

I thnk Dafty would start better threads if we got THE MAN off of him.

*runs*

Here's the thing, Robyn's text was SO random. It would be like me bringing up the NFL draft.

And she sent the text to this chick in the middle of the day. It's not like it was a GIRL POWER 4:00 AM drunken blackout text.

It's also sort of strange that Robyn hasn't posted in this thread. Did Robyn call me an asshole because I truly am one? Did she say it just to do troubles? Did she do it because she liked the girl and feels bad that it didn't work out? There are tons of Did's here.

I think that would annoy me as well, Daft. But it is semi-expected when you introduce outsiders to this community.

Whatever. I still like Robyn a lot. I hope she doesn't think I'm PO'd about it.

Wait. Two chicks are gossiping? No fuckin way.

The apocalypse is near.

Here's the thing, Robyn's text was SO random. It would be like me bringing up the NFL draft.

And she sent the text to this chick in the middle of the day. It's not like it was a GIRL POWER 4:00 AM drunken blackout text.

It's also sort of strange that Robyn hasn't posted in this thread. Did Robyn call me an asshole because I truly am one? Did she say it just to do troubles? Did she do it because she liked the girl and feels bad that it didn't work out? There are tons of Did's here.

I'm pretty sure I have posted in this thread.

I honestly didn't realize this was THAT big of a deal. Good lordddddddddddd.

I was drinking wine and SGTC was brought up somehow. Bread mentioned that you posted somewhere on the board that you had broken up. My text was more joking than anything, even including a retarded smiley face. I didn't call you an asshole, I called you a "cocksucka", exact spelling. Not exactly the words of an angry person trying to get in you in trouble. I followed-up my original message with (exact spelling) "I'm drun at the nerd metrocon convention in tampa. I was just joking around and being stupid." And then she and I continued to text back and forth.

It sounded like a funny idea at the time. Definitely not a sobertype of message I would ever send.

Any reason you couldn't have taken this up with me in private?

Yeah you're right it was "cocksucka".

I didn't take it up with you in private because I thought it had potential to be a fun thread(it obviously did not turn out that way) I think we're dealing with one of those internet things where 90% of the stuff I'm saying is me just kidding around but it's not coming across that way to you.

Robyn, I LOVE YOU. True story. Sorry Bread.

Robyn email me

backpedal.jpg

That's the way I took your original thread but everyone just had to know what was going on. Sorry to disappoint. It's a pretty lame story and not something I would have ever done if Bread didn't force me to drink wine. FORCED ME!! Pretty terrible, right?

Dafters, tell SGTC she can stay in my hotel room in New Orleans in January.

That's the way I took your original thread but everyone just had to know what was going on. Sorry to disappoint. It's a pretty lame story and not something I would have ever done if Bread didn't force me to drink wine. FORCED ME!! Pretty terrible, right?

Dafters, tell SGTC she can stay in my hotel room in New Orleans in January.

Robyn --->:dance:
mopedbread-1.gif
:dance: <--- STGC