Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 20,119 Views
Well the world don't move to the beat of just one drum.

What might be right for you, may not be right for some.

Actually I utilized this impressive method a couple weeks ago after the Illini debacle.

the how-can-I-possibly-be-taken-seriously backpedal can be very effective. Daffy's execution is top-notch here and he manages to make it sound extra-convincing by tying it seamlessly to his late-night drinking.

Valuable tool.

Matt

I get it. We all get it. You don't like me.

If you really think I'm being serious when saying things like "unreal" and puffing my chest out at female poster's at 2:00 in the morning then so be it. But I get it.

And that's all that really matters.

Well the world don't move to the beat of just one drum.

What might be right for you, may not be right for some.

Exactly. That's why we all make ourselves heard and share ideas on these most fascinating of forums.

Matty, is this about hair? For what it's worth, I think you have glorious hair.

Matt

I get it. We all get it. You don't like me.

If you really think I'm being serious when saying things like "unreal" and puffing my chest out at female poster's at 2:00 in the morning then so be it. But I get it.

I never picked up on this.

Thank you Teela. :kiss2:

blittyblimp.gif

Awesome Totally Awesome.

I better bet careful what I say here.

Matty is on his periodz.

I think that's what MrMonkey wants to say.

Matty is on his periodz.

I think that's what MrMonkey wants to say.

Robyn, I feel like Joe Namath at the moment so all I can say, i want to kiss you! And I'm not drunk!

Hey, Mr Drummond is still alive:up:

Let me set something straight here Daft. I'm not a "female poster" I am a poster. One that posts. Not often do I pull out the equality card, but, son, dear, sweetie, insert whatever word "you guys" like to use when alerting people you're serious, let me make sure you know something about me. If I say, "don't fuck with me, I'm in a bad way". You better back away slowly. Or, maybe try, "Geesh, Mrs X sorry, I was just kidding, what the hell is wrong?".

I'm a person who has a mantra in life. A basic mantra that all other things are based on.

Words mean things.

There's fucking around and then there's not. Sometimes the lines might get blurred here, but there's a way to clarify. Ask. Slinking away and then either pretending you were joking, or even actually joking and not responding is pretty douchey. I seriously felt bad for laying into you. That was the last time I will feel this way.

I'd prefer if you tried a little harder to understand your blatant, needy intentions and maybe come to some clarity and grow a little, but if you'd rather hang out with Cougar and smear ice cream on Nina's tits, that's a way to go to.