Robyn is doing major troubles today

• Start date
  • Replies 312 Comments
  • Views 20,029 Views
I still say the big question is why SGTC told Daft what the text message said. I don't tell Mr. Nina when one of my gal pal disses him. I think that was a girl foul.

I don't think it's a girl foul. If I got a random text from someone that I've only hung out with a couple of times that involved someone that I was close with, I would question it.

I wouldn't if we were recently broken up. It seems to me that she was using that as an excuse to get in touch with him.

Is it breaking up if it isn't anything serious? Ahh...questions that keep me awake at night...

I thnk Dafty would start better threads if we got THE MAN off of him.

*runs*

Nina, who are you running from? THE MAN or the guy that you think doesn't start good threads?

Is it breaking up if it isn't anything serious? Ahh...questions that keep me awake at night...

But I thought the break up was because she wanted serious and he didn't?

Nina my dear if Person A wanted serious but never got it, it was never anything serious.

Nine, you're growing on me fast. I like you sista.

Daft, me likes you too. What games you on tomorrow? Are you still streaking?

Haven't looked at anything yet Nina. No thankfully I'm not still streaking. Nina if I go outside right now and run down the street naked would you have nightmares?

Nina, who are you running from? THE MAN or the guy that you think doesn't start good threads?

Mrs. X

I'm gonna do something about my boring avatar

Mrs.X, follow my lead

Nina my dear if Person A wanted serious but never got it, it was never anything serious.

Where is the "tearing my hair out" smiley?

Mrs. X

I'm gonna do something about my boring avatar

Mrs.X, follow my lead

Then he insults my avatar.

Daft, that avatar was a gift of love from Bread.

Daft, be careful, I am in a very, very bad mood right now.

Here I was thinking that I was posting to myself in a black out on Gamelive and here comes Mrs.X trying to start shit with me.

Unreal.

Mrs. X, I've been a race car in the red for about 3 hours now. You sure you want this?

I've drank so much that I already have 3 Advil layed out on my night stand as a pre-emptive hangover strike

Here I was thinking that I was posting to myself in a black out on Gamelive and here comes Mrs.X trying to start shit with me.

Unreal.

Mrs. X, I've been a race car in the red for about 3 hours now. You sure you want this?

I've drank so much that I already have 3 Advil layed out on my night stand as a pre-emptive hangover strike

What, I can't tear my own hair out? It's *my* hair.

Oh now that was just uncalled for

:redcard:

ZOMG you edited that post!

That hurt Mrs. X

Hurt people, hurt people