Random thoughts

Heading off to my 4 year-old nephew's birthday dinner.

Here is a picture of the cake:

10177878_10201846666288308_8151893677054974807_n.jpg

Little guy has developed an interest in cars and the family vehicle is . . . well see if you can guess.

George Carlin is getting a street named after him in Manhattan..

yeah I heard. Always intrigues me how revolutionary figures in pop culture can be so admired yet the status quo prevails. :dunno:

are humans born with a destiny? as in predetermined path or do our choices, attitudes, demeanor
control our paths? outcomes?

"the power on Now" is probably only book ever read in my life that actually intrigued me kept me interested.
havent read entire book but its a must read for all.
that book ( at least first 7 or 8 chapters) changed my way of thinking, living for a solid couple weeks

are humans born with a destiny? as in predetermined path or do our choices, attitudes, demeanor
control our paths? outcomes?

"the power on Now" is probably only book ever read in my life that actually intrigued me kept me interested.
havent read entire book but its a must read for all.
that book ( at least first 7 or 8 chapters) changed my way of thinking, living for a solid couple weeks
I have a very difficult time living in the present. I tried to read The Untethered Soul, which I believe may be similar in content somewhat, but it couldn't hold my attention. Maybe I'll give this a look.

in order to believe in destiny, i would have to believe that there is a god/force controlling everything :redx: ... homey dont play that :dontthinkso:

Despite its name, "toastmaster's" has nothing to do with toast.

Go figure.

lololol, toastmasters is a cult

lots of wimminz attend that stuff at work

i make fun of them

Marty it sounds like you pick your battles carefully.

Apparently toastmaster members are not very assertive.

Well played. :bee:

I had to look up what that was, sounds stupid.

You probably like rap music too!

Camillion, why did u have to look it up, I posted the link. Common!

Sounds stupid? I think not my large tittied friend.

was a big fan of neil young in high school and college

haven't listened to enough since

thanks for posting Plommer

that part from 5:07 is like a whole different song

like Mr. Rogers Neighborhood meets Charlie Brown with some Jazz and then a heartbeat!