Random thoughts

I like all kinds of music.
I didn't notice the link, was just skimming the thread.
Yes, it sounds fucking stupid. Don't they teach those skills in high school, and college? the fok you need a club for that for?
good for them I guess.

cami are you talking about toastmasters?

it's just a way for single white-collar workers with too much free time to hook up

cami are you talking about toastmasters?

it's just a way for single white-collar workers with too much free time to hook up

Yes I am referring to Toastmasters.

I bet the bulldykes who participate in that shit listen to a lot of Alanis Morrisette and Fiona Apple too

Fuck them

My cubicle neighbour is in Toastmasters

I told her I thought it was a silly cult-like time-wasting scheme

She thought about it for a second and said "yeah a little bit!"

The theme song for The Affair is done by Fiona Apple.

Worst. Themesong. Ever.

Kinda thought the song from Orange is the New Black took the prize. Until I heard that.

If I were having tea parties I'd probably choose a less humbling title for them as well.

Good for them.

Fiona Apple getting crushed here, and rightly so.

Anyone think I'm exaggerating? Check it for yourself and tell me anything could possibly be worse.

was a big fan of neil young in high school and college

haven't listened to enough since

thanks for posting Plommer

that part from 5:07 is like a whole different song

like Mr. Rogers Neighborhood meets Charlie Brown with some Jazz and then a heartbeat!
Archie gets it.

:guitar:

Plommer LOVES listening to Mr Young as he travels the harsh, barren, unpopulated and lonely Canadian tundra from northern Ontario west through the prairies.

Yeah, Fiona Apple had 2 decent songs like 17 years ago (Shadowboxer and Criminal) and somehow has made a career out of that.

Everything since ---------> dirty toilet water

I liked that one album with the long title.

Nice intro, fun video, awful chorus.

Cats are better than dogs.

:greencheck:

I don't know if I know any other Fiona Apple songs - but as a TV show theme song, that song ---> atrocious.

Just as a stand-alone song, I still don't like it and would be happy to never hear it again. But if someone said they liked it, I could shrug it off. I would respect it more than some things I guess.

In Mudcatland, artsy fartsy claptrap > I dunno, Taylor Swift? Sure.

But as a TV theme song? :rolleyes:

Trying to be edgy I guess. Trying very very very hard.

This is pretty bad imo.

Way too sincere beyond the point of beyond corniness and could have used some harmonics on the bridge.

Thumbs down.

Morissette remains worse.