Random thoughts

No, that's not the impression I'm getting.

Definitely not. I did however have a guy 10 years my junior try to pick me up in the Walgreen's drive thru last night while waiting on my Ativan. That was the longest 10 minutes of my life. I should have been flattered, I was just seriously uncomfortable.

But Vagabond? No. He hates the IAG.

IAG
Definitely not. I did however have a guy 10 years my junior try to pick me up in the Walgreen's drive thru last night while waiting on my Ativan. That was the longest 10 minutes of my life. I should have been flattered, I was just seriously uncomfortable.

But Vagabond? No. He hates the IAG.

Specifics please my dear!

:overshare:

Specifics please my dear!

:overshare:
It was really, really weird. The fact that I had been without Ativan for 2 days didn't help. I drove up to the 2 lane drive thru deal. He was at the one closer to the window. He was in an SUV deal with windows rolled down. I was just waiting on my script and he hollers thru window "Are you single?" I just looked at him. "Are you single?" I continue looking at him. He says "well I'm single and just thought if you were (something to the effect of we could get together) I then say that I am not. He says "Well he won't have to find out." I just shake my head and keep trying to look away. Then he asks how old I am...offers that he is 37. I tell him my real age hoping this will dissuade him. He says what? I say again. He continues to argue with me. Says I can be no older than 37.

Then the Walgreens lady comes on speaker asks me to repeat my name and address again...I am getting very nervous at this point so tried to rush thru it. Anyway, for about 15 minutes he continues to try to talk to me thru the car windows...tells me I have nice lips...at this point I am getting seriously anxious. ..I continue to ignore him majority of time......he is talking to me and I am just staring straight ahead. He is wearing a Royals hat so I try to change subject over to baseball but when I asked if "his" Royals were going to win tomorrow night (tonight) he said he didn't care. I said "Oh, so you just wear the hat?" He asks if he can get my number. He offers to give me his. I tell him I don't give or take numbers. He asks me if I want to see his tattoos....says he is pretty sure I would like them??? At this point I looked ahead and out of frustration kind of howled "oh my Gawwwwwwwd" I think this finally did the trick. He finally got his script and drove off.

I swear I thought Alan Funt was going to pop out any time. It was the weirdest thing ever. He was a nice looking kid too.. And I just had on an old t shirt and no make up or anything. I don't know whether I should be flattered, or if I looked so bad that he thought maybe I was desperate for a hook up.

Went on about how I was killing him. blah blah....I did say something about givning him an A for effort. If I were in a bar or somewhere I would have just walked away....but I was stuck in the drive thru waiting on a drug I had to have. And being off the Ativan made it all so surreal anyway.

I have a pretty good feeling he was married. This made me wonder all night if men are even capable of being monogamous/faithful. I read some statistics. It wasn't good.

A+ IAG with the explanation! TY! And IMO you let a good one slip away!

I vote for flattered! Nice one, IAG, sounds like a generous offer but also a creeper!

Something you didn't know - Cami and I first met but me saying YES to checking out her tats!

A+ IAG with the explanation! TY! And IMO you let a good one slip away!
Shit like that makes me very uncomfortable. I was really pissed actually, but felt I didn't want to make a scene as there were cars backed up behind both of us. If I didn't need that med so badly, I would have just driven away. And if I would have had shoes on, I would have driven around and just gone in the store. Not everyone knows how to properly charm the women like the GL men do.

IAG
Shit like that makes me very uncomfortable.

Sorry to hear that! With that being known, what exactly can a man do that makes you comfortable or if so kind to ask, kind of loosey goosey?

Contingent is a good word.

Contingent. Pretty sure THAT'S my favorite word right now.

why didn't you roll up your window? But yeah guy sounds like a piece of work.

That was weird. I was just filling up my water pitcher and I noticed a preponderance of stuff in the sink drain. Enough stuff that it was slowing the flow.

Fuck it, I just started fishing it out with my fingers.

I recognized some of it - there were stringy cabbage bits from the cole slaw thing I rinsed out earlier - fair enough. But I'll be damned if I know what most of that stuff was.

:dunno:

paging housepicks

you seem like a guy who knows the composition of mystery drain stuffs

Might have been meat. Might have been cake.

Some kind of meatcake.

:handshake:

Whether it happened or not is contingent on a picture.

I see your contingent and raise you a fokken preponderance.

:fearpanic:

You drive shoeless?

I was thinking the same thing only cause surmising bout this time of year can't be over 40-50 degrees in SF, SD at night? IAG knows I'm the Weather Monkey!