Random thoughts

That is a terrible theme song for The L Word. It's like someone is doing a parody of theme songs and showing everything ridiculous that can happen.

I remember when the Best Bet thread was completely dead around here! Still not lots of plays but much feisty discussion! I like the competitiveness ...... the GL Best Bet thread will lead GL to becoming known as a sports forum first!

IMO GL could use a fight song ....... you know like Philly Eagles fans have "Fly Eagles Fly" ...... Muddy could you possibly work on some lyrics?

Bacon brought it back, Monkey.

Bacon brought it back to get YOU posting again.

The Best Bet thread is Gamelive now.

Place is dead.

How would here anyone feel if their shower one day started producing only butter?

How would here anyone feel if their shower one day started producing only butter?
Is this a random thought or is this truly BREAKING NEWS? Has your shower indeed started producing only butter??

Lucky bastard.

Was just a thought, Cami is headed out to buy butter and took a shower first, I told her not to combine too.

The whole thing took off from there.

:rolling:

this must be the end result of all those daytime ads for nursing school.

26. Patient was to have a bowel resection. However he took a job as a stock broker instead.

Sucks when those are the only two choices.

Tim Hortons's new Steak & Egg Breakfast Sandwich makes a fokkin mess on your desk. Little bits of shredded steak fly out at an alarming rate.

Sandwich itself reasonably tasty though.

7.8 groggy Matty Rains out of a possible 10.

I saw a commercial for Tim Hortons on one of the Canadian sports streams we watch and they said breakfast served until 6. I said to myself not sure if I'd want that as I'd have to shit an hour later but it'd be nice to know it's around. I then thought of Plommer's fine photography work in said Tim Hortons ad I felt like he did well there.

Last edited: