NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,239 Views
I was listening to an interview with Dave Poulin today. They got to talking about Jaromir Jagr. Poulin said that for the last 5 years of his career, he played against Jagr in the playoffs every year.

Poulin has now been retired for 22 years.

Sweet comeback by Columbus, I was kissing my $10 goodbye

Never watch a St.Louis Blues hockey game. Maybe worst hockey ever. I mean I intend to make money betting against Toronto, but if I have to watch that wrestling match :tully:

The Florida Panthers are permanently retiring the number 37 - because it was the lucky number of Wayne Huizenga, the first owner of the franchise.

No I'm not kidding - they're doing that.

Duncan Keith is still looking for his first goal of the season

cool, last time I was in Vegas wanted to go see em, price was ridiculous. Guess I gotta reserve in advance. Maybe my idiot host at Rampart can get me some :thinking:

this broadcast view is kinda cool, with a slight delay for the goalie's cams

E40EABr.jpg

cool, last time I was in Vegas wanted to go see em, price was ridiculous. Guess I gotta reserve in advance. Maybe my idiot host at Rampart can get me some :thinking:

those reseller sites took over all the tickets, I blame Vegas Dave

Leafs playing in Nashville tonight against the first-place-overall Preds ---> Leafs looking like they mean it.

I wonder about Vegas and the playoffs. Not hearing much love but I don't know. It's not like they just had a hot start and then came down to earth. They've been consistently high performing all year.

Most of what I hear is that they will be an easy out for someone. Maybe win a round but that's it.

I wonder.

:dunno:

I think they plenty good. I'm kinda off their bandwagon because I was disappointed when I found it's too much of a hassle to see one of their games. But they look like a tough playoff type team to me.

Is Seattle really getting the next team or is it all just hearsay?

I'd like to see a team in Houston or Kansas City next.