NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,049 Views
The HOF needs a special Weasel Fart category. They could induct players and builders and Weasel Farts. They could have a section of the building designated as the Weasel Fart wing.

For people who have done a lot of work in hockey for a lot of years but need to shut up.

Our commander in chief pulled the greatest sport on earth, out of the decreped tundra of the north, into the thriving powerhouse of the southern desert.

He made hockey America’s sport.

We salute you Mr Bettman.

In 2006 I went to a summer adult hockey camp in Guelph.

There was a Down syndrome man that was a janitorial custodian.

He constantly referred to Bettman as a weasel.

I guess everyone in the area uses that term and considers themselves creative.

It’s a thing.

And JVR to the Flyers is a good thing! Reunited!
jvr.jpg

Yeah well we got Plekanec back, how ‘boat that?

:facepalm:

I guess the Leafs make Tavares captain. People have been talking about Matthews being captain almost since the day he was drafted but it hasn't happened and now, I think you have to go Tavares.

Which means at least 7 years. I don't see them stripping the C to give it to someone else at any mid-stream point. Tavares for at least 7 years.

Which would be good by me. I mean, I've always been a bit dubious about the importance of being Captain but whatever, I think that's what has to happen. I love having my Team Canada guy rather than some tariff-imposing American.

Mario Lemieux is selling his castle in Quebec. Asking price is 22 million.

iu

Being good at hockey ---> it's not a bad thing.

Mario Lemieux is selling his castle in Quebec. Asking price is 22 million.

iu

Being good at hockey ---> it's not a bad thing.

Looks like a Playboy mansion Canadian style! Wonder if Bill Cosby ever visited? :dunno:

Worth noting that this isn’t even his primary residence.

retiring? Should've stayed in Calgary. ..Dumass