NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,372 Views
I could see him being one of the Top 20 greatest American players, if he makes Team USA.

Leafs playing their #1 playoff rival the Washington Capitals tonight. Resuming hostilities of playoffs past.

No team has more post-season history for this current group of Leafs than the Washington Capitals. And tonight, it's on once again.

It's the Leafs/Caps yo. :punches:

Not a lot of playoffs in recent years for the Leafs, I guess is my point.

We have a HUGH wager on CAPS.

One time.

I looked in on the Leafs game a number of time last night - and every time they looked just dreadful defensively. One defensive zone turnover after another. Slow and clumsy.

And it ended up being a road shutout against one of the top offensive teams in the league.

:dunno:

1xtetu.jpg

I like the direction both Toronto and Montreal are going early on in the season so far! :grin:

The Leafs are a fun team. I was shooting pool last night and the game was on and it seemed like every 5 minutes something happened that stirred up the crowd.

Gotta shore up that defense though. It's good to be fun but, as currently constituted, that's not a team that is doing anything in the playoffs.

Duckies did a proper thrashing to the Les Habitantes!!

Matttaaayyyyyyyyyyy

:facepalm: We had a great 2nd period. If a hockey game was 20 minutes long, wed be really good at it from time to time.

As of yesterday, The Toronto Maple Leafs were Bodog's betting favorite to win the Stanley Cup.

:ohmy:

that's hard to believe...

ok, checked BOL 12/1 tied for 4th