NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,226 Views
I keep hearing people round here saying that the Leafs have a lot of depth at defense.

No they don't. Having a lot of competition for spots is not the same thing as having depth. It just means you got a bunch of guise at similar levels of not-good-enough. You tards.

Habs are really unlucky, and weak in the head. One bad goal and their will is broken. This is sad to watch.

The Red Wings have a guy named Frk.

I did not forget a letter there.

Martin Frk.

boy, that Perron is an impressive player. Wonder why I never noticed him before

If you ever wondered who is larger, Zdeno Chara on skates or Paul Kariya in civvies ---> Chara

:handshake:

Qz5t1uL.jpg

:yes: I root for overtime. Imagine if the whole game looked more like that. That would be fun

I could see it happening. An evolution into that as the main form of hockey.

Prolly not in the next 15 years, but the next hundred. I could see it.

It is just too undeniably more entertaining.

I think its a horrible gimmick. Looks like street hockey.

I doubt they should go 3 on 3 altogether, but maybe there are rule changes/ dimensions that could make the play more free flowing like that.

Auston Matthews is half-Mexican.

And Mike Babcock has the most ridiculous Canadian accent ever. It sounds like an American mocking a Canadian.

There is a 3-on-3 professional hockey league BTW. The 3HL. It's in its second season.

There are 12 teams. It is a fairly eccentric format at this point. No big stars yet. But it's happening.

Former 70 goal scorer Bernie Nicchols is connected to it somehow or other.

Apparently there is a way to invest - there is a sports stock market - and it's on there - and dammit, I'm going to do it. Got my big profit-sharing bonus coming next Friday, and I believe in the potential of 3-on-3, so dammit, yap.

Well I'm looking into it. We'll see how that shit works.

Maybe I'll start a thread when I get to seriously researching this market thing. I made a note to look into it next Friday. No idea if it's a stable thing where I would feel secure sending a couple thousand bucks, or is it some kind of shady enterprise, perhaps being administered by papageorge.

:dunno:

I am also unclear if you can invest in the league or just specific teams. If it's teams only, I wonder where 3-on-3 hockey is most popular. I can't even come up with a vague theory on that.

:dunno: