NHL 2017/18

• Start date
  • Replies 302 Comments
  • Views 22,030 Views
The way media types and insiders are talking about it round here - Seattle is team # 32.

The Sedin twins. I guess it's very sweet how they have played their whole careers together and now they are retiring together.

I guess.

I have always found it odd though. Kinda like, settle down. Go your separate ways sometimes.

I'm not sure if I'm criticizing them or what. I know it was the Canucks who were managed at the time by (ridiculous manchild) Brian Burke that traded for the draft picks so it could get both of them. So that is strictly on the Canucks. And I guess they are both Hall-of-Famers so you can't call it a bad move.

But something has always felt off to me. Were the Sedins insisting on staying together? I guess not. The logistics of a demand like that for a couple of undrafted players would be daunting to say the least (even though it worked out in this case.)

But were they expressing a strong desire to stay together? I don't know.

After they retire will they wear matching outfits every day?

I don't know.

Does Canadian ‘sports professionals’ still say Vegas will have a first round exit?

What’s the logic behind that again?

All down the stretch run there was a lot of debate over whether the Leafs would be better off facing Tampa or Boston in the first round of the playoffs. It came down to the last game of the season and ---> Boston.

That was my preference. They're both tough teams and it's a stupid playoff format but anyway

Boston :greencheck:

Let's do, you know, this.

Ducks/ Sharks at the Ponda Center this Thursday.

Let’s Go Boyzzzzzzz

So the Flyers get the Penguins again in the playoffs ..... and will probably lose again! :facepalm:

GO LEAFS!!!

Wow, how is that even possible. You'd think he woulda had a bunch already.

Hope your mental health is stable now, poster max headroom. :hugs:

New Jersey upsetting Tampa Bay ---> I see it happening.

Hope your mental health is stable now, poster max headroom. :hugs:

Thank you very much brotha!

The past couple years have not been a path I'd recommend to anyone but I'm settling into a spot in life that is very chill. Definitely appreciate the kind words and much love to you and yours.

The JL updates crack me up, dude is awesome - will be a verified lady slayer for sure.

:hugs:

Dude why the fuck is Brian Elliott your starting goalie? :facepalm:

Good thing we gave up on that Bobvrosky guy.

He definitely sucks compared to what we have now.