More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 302,006 Views
Car guys in America definitely work on Saturdays and Sundays.

Here dealerships are almost all closed on Sunday, and use a reduced crew on Saturday. Everyone only works 5 days.

I'm applying to the M-F 9-5 jobs.

Come to Philly! I can get you a job making $17hr on the phones and you can drive me to work.

Weekends off to spend time w the fam and all the time and a half OT you want.

Even paid Holidays.

You in?

Sorry to hear you're going through this shit bro.

Last edited:
gl matty.

rooting for you.

I've calmed down a bit. The job is mostly fun, except when it's not.

🤪

A lot of those car dealership jobs are Monday to Friday but with a much earlier start time (7-7:30 in many cases.) They tend to leave early on Friday as the service dept gets quieter. I start at 9:30 here, but then Friday afternoons and Saturdays are some of our busiest times.

Weighing pros and cons is tricky.

Last edited:
I've calmed down a bit. The job is mostly fun, except when it's not.

🤪

A lot of those car dealership jobs are Monday to Friday but with a much earlier start time (7-7:30 in many cases.) They tend to leave early on Friday as the service dept gets quieter. I start at 9:30 here, but then Friday afternoons and Saturdays are some of our busiest times.

Weighing pros and cons is tricky.
Selling or finance?

Ex-worker left to sell cars. He killed it for the first year, made over 100K. In the last three months, basically everyone he sold a car to doesn‘t need one. He is painting houses now. The key is to hang in long enough to gain repeat business.

How many Matty Rains E gives to Tears of the Kingdom?

I'll ask her. I'm playing as well and it's really good. It's just very similar to BOTW.

Meanwhile, I sat down with my boss for an hour after close today... and somehow got myself a 25% raise. 😁🍻

I'll ask her. I'm playing as well and it's really good. It's just very similar to BOTW.

Meanwhile, I sat down with my boss for an hour after close today... and somehow got myself a 25% raise. 😁🍻
Weeeeeeeeeeee

:fuckyourmother:

How many Matty Rains E gives to Tears of the Kingdom?
It's good enough that wifey and I are considering getting a second Switch.

Cause our little shit of a son is currently hogging it.

:mudcat:

I snapped at a coworker today. I made a scene, yelled, swore and punched a door for good measure.

Feltgoodman.

I'm still gainfully employed too.