More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 299,685 Views
Car guys in America definitely work on Saturdays and Sundays.

Here dealerships are almost all closed on Sunday, and use a reduced crew on Saturday. Everyone only works 5 days.

I'm applying to the M-F 9-5 jobs.

Come to Philly! I can get you a job making $17hr on the phones and you can drive me to work.

Weekends off to spend time w the fam and all the time and a half OT you want.

Even paid Holidays.

You in?

Sorry to hear you're going through this shit bro.

Last edited:
I've calmed down a bit. The job is mostly fun, except when it's not.

🤪

A lot of those car dealership jobs are Monday to Friday but with a much earlier start time (7-7:30 in many cases.) They tend to leave early on Friday as the service dept gets quieter. I start at 9:30 here, but then Friday afternoons and Saturdays are some of our busiest times.

Weighing pros and cons is tricky.

Last edited:
I've calmed down a bit. The job is mostly fun, except when it's not.

🤪

A lot of those car dealership jobs are Monday to Friday but with a much earlier start time (7-7:30 in many cases.) They tend to leave early on Friday as the service dept gets quieter. I start at 9:30 here, but then Friday afternoons and Saturdays are some of our busiest times.

Weighing pros and cons is tricky.
Selling or finance?

Ex-worker left to sell cars. He killed it for the first year, made over 100K. In the last three months, basically everyone he sold a car to doesn‘t need one. He is painting houses now. The key is to hang in long enough to gain repeat business.

I'll ask her. I'm playing as well and it's really good. It's just very similar to BOTW.

Meanwhile, I sat down with my boss for an hour after close today... and somehow got myself a 25% raise. 😁🍻
Weeeeeeeeeeee

:fuckyourmother:

How many Matty Rains E gives to Tears of the Kingdom?
It's good enough that wifey and I are considering getting a second Switch.

Cause our little shit of a son is currently hogging it.

:mudcat:

I snapped at a coworker today. I made a scene, yelled, swore and punched a door for good measure.

Feltgoodman.

I'm still gainfully employed too.