More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 302,063 Views
Praying I don't lose me mine due some things, getting too excited about Nina
What things?

I'm telling you Nina is the one. Once you go black you don't go back Steve.

I love my job, but I believe that it has a lot to do with the people that I work with.

Big boss man told ole boner he has to come into the office 2x a week after labor day.

Talked it over with wifey and we agreed I'm gonna request to come in zero days and part ways if they balk. Seems like this might be it. Boner has trained his replacement, it's super slow so revenue is down and I'm a constant pain in the ass.

Big boss man told ole boner he has to come into the office 2x a week after labor day.

Talked it over with wifey and we agreed I'm gonna request to come in zero days and part ways if they balk. Seems like this might be it. Boner has trained his replacement, it's super slow so revenue is down and I'm a constant pain in the ass.
Bone Bone on his last day
damn it feels good to be a gangster

I don't have a good feeling about this one boney

:hog:

-Hi. Do you guys have any honderbranleatherjackets?
-Do I have what?
-Leather jackets. Honderbran.
-I'm not sure what that is.
-Do you sell Honder bikes?
-Honda bikes?
-Yes, Honder.

Just got laid off, along with a sales dude. Business is dead and we were the two newest hires. Boss wants me back in the spring but there's no way I'm staying on unemployment for 3 months. 55% of fuck all.

Wifey is unconcerned, I'm fokkin annoyed and embarrassed. Ugh.

Sorry Matty. Be annoyed for sure, but not embarrassed, you have no control over this shit. It's all shenanigans nowadays.

Super bummer, bro.

You are a mad skilled Jack of all trades.

I think yall find something better and end up being stoked to pivot sooner than later

Yeah, i'll be fine. Just sucks to realize that the moto industry in general is not stable enough for year round employment. I enjoyed it very much.

My boss was bragging about being one of very few moto dealerships that didn't lay off people in the winter, but that was during a better period. This season has been quite a bit slower.

I had access to the revenue numbers and was wondering how he could swing that. He couldn't.

Sucks, Matty. While you look for a new gig, maybe do something creative/discover a new hobby.

Sorry to hear Matty! Hang in there.

Yeah, i'll be fine. Just sucks to realize that the moto industry in general is not stable enough for year round employment. I enjoyed it very much.

My boss was bragging about being one of very few moto dealerships that didn't lay off people in the winter, but that was during a better period. This season has been quite a bit slower.

I had access to the revenue numbers and was wondering how he could swing that. He couldn't.
Maybe you could find something seasonal or a side hustle for these winter months and work the moto job in-season?

I’m sorry, Matty. Being laid off around holiday time (or any time) sucks.

Do you think it’s related to not knowing what a Honder is?

I’m sorry, Matty. Being laid off around holiday time (or any time) sucks.

Do you think it’s related to not knowing what a Honder is?

:lmao:

One thing that kept me in my role that long is the fact I already knew quite a bit about bikes. But yeah I dropped the ball a couple times during Honder calls. It happened exactly twice.

Honder. You know, Honder bikes.

Thx for the laugh Tella 😄