More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,713 Comments
  • Views 299,789 Views
My boss was shocked cause he thought coworker and I were best buds. Which we kind of are outside of work, but we're able to compartmentalize work and friendship and our work styles are completely different. I have to run his department one day a week which creates tensions.

All good though. We talked and fistbumped it out in the end.

But yeah the yelling and punching was satisfying. I should do it more often.

That shit would not fly at the debt collection office.

Bunch of alpha male tough guys up in here.

I snapped at a coworker today. I made a scene, yelled, swore and punched a door for good measure.

Feltgoodman.

I'm still gainfully employed too.
I did this at least once a month when I was full time in the restaurant industry.

It's around that time of year where boner threatens to quit and gets a raise. Are we gonna do it again this year?

Hahaha. I think I've reached my limit on that. Happily doing my job during normal working hours and not really caring much about out it after that.

Praying I don't lose me mine due some things, getting too excited about Nina, saying things against team morale, etc. I told her we can make zero mistakes from here on out, because we both have the potential to be managers, which would be cool.

If I get held accountable for those mistakes we can just bridge things out with nit 1/3 wherever whenever where people don't know me, and some street music during safe hours, stuff like that.

After that back to mortgages, I'm still qualified.

Regardless of the outcome we'll make things good.

When I snap it'll just me more pranks. Or not. Flip a coin.

IMG_9171.jpeg

“The Office”

Some shows are classic, others suck …

Right ??

“The Office”

Some shows are classic, others suck …

Right ??
The Office is a classic. Even the post Steve Carell years had some vintage episodes.

The front runner for all other sitcoms with the documentary style of television making.