More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 297,518 Views
what about the parks system for the spring/summer?

always wanted to do that - loved mowing lawns in the summer

baked then mow

I started a Business Analytics Specialization course from Wharton Online today. Let's do that bidness.

or that option is good.

big brain shit.

go get 'em Matty.

love you brother, miss you.

what about the parks system for the spring/summer?

always wanted to do that - loved mowing lawns in the summer

baked then mow
I have a dream of working at Saratoga race course for the 40 day meet. Maybe they need you 10 days on each end for a total of 2 months. 6 day work week but you're outside rain or shine. Maybe mowing lawns, taking tickets, plunging toilets? Doesn't matter. Early mornings, ponies, getting stoned. Like a summer waiting tables but for grown ups.

or that option is good.

big brain shit.

go get 'em Matty.

love you brother, miss you.
Arigato kato-san :kato:

Watashi mo itoshite iru yo

I have a dream of working at Saratoga race course for the 40 day meet. Maybe they need you 10 days on each end for a total of 2 months. 6 day work week but you're outside rain or shine. Maybe mowing lawns, taking tickets, plunging toilets? Doesn't matter. Early mornings, ponies, getting stoned. Like a summer waiting tables but for grown ups.
that sounds so fucking good

Where do I sign up.

$16-25/hr.

Job duties may include the following:

Raking
Mowing
Stall Mucking
String Trimming
Garbage removal
General maintenance of the barn areas

You're not a felon are you Tully? Just can be a felon. I've got some black marks short of felony and am licensed by gaming commission.

$16-25/hr.

Raking
Mowing
Stall Mucking
String Trimming
Garbage removal

You're not a felon are you Tully? Just can be a felon. I've got some black marks short of felony and am licensed by gaming commission.
Felon, no. A few small convictions for drunk bull shit, Always got out the serious shit

Maybe next summer. I’ve also always wanted to go cook at the Masters for 2 weeks.

$16-25/hr.

Raking
Mowing
Stall Mucking
String Trimming
Garbage removal
Only one drawback Tully!
horse shit

So.. I work for a Nashville branch of a Nationwide corporate company with dozen of offices. Sales.

Recently my Regional Director quit and started a local competitor company. He poached 85% of our office staff.

I decided to stay loyal with original company. We just got new Director, and are basically starting from scratch, hiring a new staff.

Pros: I'm getting all of the ex-staff leads and clients transferred to me, and not as much in-office competition as before.

Cons: Business will be slow as we get started off fresh again. Also will have additional out-office competition.

Everyone signed 'non-competes' when we got hired but no one seems to give a shit. I asked some other director about it, and he said similar situations have been happening in other offices, and it's too much hassle to take legal action against them.

What gives? @Boner_18

We handle this shit all day. Usually on the enforcement side, not defending individuals. It's expensive and it depends what state the suit is in.

Generally, if the non compete is too broad (too long, doesn't define the competing job specifically enough, geography is too broad) it's useless.

If your boss wants to see if he's got something worth fighting give me a call.

We handle this shit all day. Usually on the enforcement side, not defending individuals. It's expensive and it depends what state the suit is in.

Generally, if the non compete is too broad (too long, doesn't define the competing job specifically enough, geography is too broad) it's useless.

If your boss wants to see if he's got something worth fighting give me a call.
And soon you'll be handling this shit instead!
Only one drawback Tully!
horse shit