More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 297,881 Views
After work tomorrow we are having our special yearly meeting which is called the State of Uline.

It's a basic update on the business. They gab for about an hour on the state of things. I think it's supposed to be a pep talk although I came out of it last year feeling more nervous than when it started.

But whatever - it's a thing. And it's mandatory.

:fok:

So I'm stuck. Oh well, sometimes you just gotta say fuck it all anyway and put up with shit.

But I'll say this: if, after the main presentation and they ask if anyone has any questions - if there are a bunch of questions - I will start dropkicking guise in the face.

It was terrible. It was a huge bore and a waste of time and ghey as fuck.

And the seats could hardly have been less comfortable. I almost felt like I needed to take the next off just to recover from the chair.

So I work Sunday-to-Thursday so this is my weekend.

And I just had a tooth extracted.

Here's something that definitely takes away from the glory of a day off: having a tooth extracted.

A girl I am debately seeing is getting toothwork today.

Much love and sentiment, Mudder.

#bruddafromanothermudder

And now I'm supposed to have a cool, soft diet for 24 hours. I wouldn't have any idea what to do except fortunately gamelive has shown me the way:

He's handsome, good as fuck at music, successful business wise and gets laid on the reg. His sig plays are one of the best things happening in the gambling industry right now.

I'd say that's pretty good but hey man that's between you two.

All his posts have extremely pompous undertones and are also generally negative.

He's a Debbie fucking downer.

:lmao:

He's a great dude man. I don't get why you don't like him but it's ok.

The only one I have issue with for now is this dude in this picture.

Hooter.png

I have no idea wtf his problem is and he's pretty much always like this.

Accuracy is tracked very carefully at work. There is a yearly award called Top Dog which is about a combination of production and accuracy - but the amount of production needed is pretty easy. It's really about accuracy.

And half the people who have been Top Dog are named, like, Kalpesh and Gharinder and Naushad.

The other half are white. This year's tracking is split between whites and brown-browns, but the thing is, there are a hell of a lot more whites overall. Yes there are whites who are accurate - I in fact am on track for Top Dog at the moment - but there are also whites who are on the verge of being fired for bad accuracy and everything in between.

But It's like every single brown-brown is in the running for Top Dog.

You know who's not good at accuracy?

Black guise.