More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 296,177 Views
Hehe. Hanging out a single is like peeping dogs, ya know? Wagging a donger.

Should read shingle.

my office is so cold people are wrapped up in blankets. why is it cold inside during the winter??? this is some bull....:endoftheworld::reallymad::boo:

well yes. Everyone likes to blast the AC and freeze you out in the summer.
shut up reno! :cop:

Man o man, the day flew by today. I stopped at the cube to get more orders and chicky-poo sez, "You started at 9:30. You can go home."

Because it was 6:30.

I would have guessed it was 4:30.

My job is questionable right now... law firm said they wanted to hire me back in june, still no offer, now less work for me... if I was hired in I wouldn't care (salary) but as it is now if I don't bill hours I don't get paid. If they're not gonna feed me hours (b/c presumably they're not busy) it might be time for me to move on down the road...

Law firm hired me in full time. Everyone I know is saying "congratulations" but I feel like "condolences" is more appropriate.

208E356E-C67F-4654-B7B8-18188F593A58.jpeg

Law firm hired me in full time. Everyone I know is saying "congratulations" but I feel like "condolences" is more appropriate.

That's near your new place, or you'll be commuting to NYC?

There is more to life than increasing its speed.

-Ghandi

Regarding train commuting yes it sucks. On the way today we got hit with a solid one two punch - first the guy checking for tickets I notice has a little attitude with someone prior. He gets to me, I tell him I want a day pass and he says he ran out and leaves it up to me to instruct him to give me the slip so I can take it to the ticket window and get the pass. Nine out of ten people pay him for a one way ticket there and lose an extra $13 to Septa all because he's a jerkoff.

A few minutes later babygirl homeslice sits next to me having a retarded argument with her boyfriend. If you're going to do all that is it too much to ask that you're hot so I can embarrass myself when you get off the phone?

I mean geeze louise.

What’s keeping poster max headroom busy these days?

Poker.

I usually love it, my hourly for the stakes I play is pretty silly and I play 60+ very nitty hours a week. The freedom is awesome.

Right now is a true test of if I love it since I just got in from a 20.75 hour in which I lost. Not awesome, but I do.

Just joined the local Y since I got chubby again. Should be good to go on being presentable to girls half my age or so right about the time the law allows me to drive again. Then it's poker, womenz and the occasional sex dungeon.

Is that guy a relative of yours was dating (if I remember correctly) still playing professionally?

Guys, who is “max”? I’m out of the loop.

Plays poker, is a Flyers fan, has tons of ghost accounts.

:light:

:stevie: