More thoughts on jobs and working

• Start date
  • Replies 3,706 Comments
  • Views 298,026 Views
Yeah Ginger didn't know he fuckin w a legit gangsta

Muddy like you and I Rogie, play weak and when it's time to show dose cards always strong as FUCK

Playtime is OVER, ginga

Shit you weren't even that hot on Gilligan's Island tbh, Mary Ann ALWAYS had you beat

and you just got called the FUCK out

HAH

Then we got whistling guy. I dunno.

I have to admit, he actually whistles with some proficiency. I guess. He hits most of the notes and does, like, a striking vibrato effect sometimes. He's got some gusto over there.

But I dunno. Sometimes the songs are okay-ish - pop hits from our youth - Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel comes up pretty often. But then sometimes I'll catch him whistling the theme song from Sesame Street or some idiotic shit. It's just a bunch of nervous energy.

I wonder if he thinks people enjoy it. I wonder if people do enjoy it.

I dunno.

I'm impressed with whistling guys, I can't whistle. How long before you retire anyway?

I got 3 whistles In my covers, well kinda - I can play the first song ok, even hit lead with a bottle slide and have some fun with it, Beck so much better though

Super dope

Caleb softly mourning a fallen comrade

This is my favorite, he gets the whole audience to whistle along, and it's so cool. You can feel the energy of lives changing due to her being "knocked up", and them deciding to keep the baby.

They actually closed the movie Knocked Up with that song and it was perfect, we all sat in the audience and listened. I actually in large part discovered them that day.

While working in a grocery store you get the older guys whom decide to be whistling guy. I think there's a novelty to it for a bit, but when it's past that point iit's blatant attention whoring, despite your vibrato or anything else. Agreed on nervous energy, the core of it being sad loneliness. So I'm tolerant as a result but it's like dude - pick up a fucking guitar then or something and give the people what they want because if your an old head the hotties in a town that's 78% college chicks might gang up on you and jam their hands down your pants and laugh their asses off at you as your drunk ass is standing there stunned and so wonderfully violated. Those could be groupies and one day I will pay them to travel the world and do just that to Gamelivers. You know you want it, and so do they.

When does Muddy retire?

I turn 55 in a couple weeks so retirement should be right around 10 years from now.

Housepicks told me he ain't havin that shit right before he passed out the other night from bombing budweiser/tequila shots and snorting crushed crayons

When women in the warehouse order their uniforms, they have a choice between Cathy pants and Susan pants. Guys just order pants but chix get that choice.

Cathy pants and Susan pants.

We start job #2 for a real estate firm in Nevada Saturday morning. They are up and coming and I'm going to do well for them, then they will break me off very nice pieces (in combination with hourly) of commish of very high end places. We combine this with the mish that will soon be hitting by making the trucking industry a better place and well, we arrive.

It has been a GRIND ladies and gents. Like more of a grind than those 20 hour poker sessions I got so used to. But we chased the dream. Enough to roll with the big dogs at the tables and see what we really got. And guess what? Once they realize you're good 9 out of 10 of them respect that and listen to information about other endeavors they might be interested.

Last I checked, high end poker players like nice homes in Nevada.

Hello, my name is maxipad. Got a CDL and need a job? I got you. Got a friend who needs that? I got you. Need a mansion in Vegas? I got you. All from my home.

Cannot believe all this is happening.

Gamelive.com. Because This is going to be so FUCKING cool.

I owe it all to Archie and Big Al.

And Enigma.

I turn 55 in a couple weeks so retirement should be right around 10 years from now.

I wonder does Canada have some sort of universal retirement thingy? Is it like social security? Do they have tax advantaged private retirement plans and are they defined benefit or defined contribution? Is there a universal retirement age?

Don't know much about retirement north of the border. I guess I just assume it's the same as down in the boss country but I guess there's socialized medicine up there so who knows what they're doing for retirees.

Another thing I wonder- do canadians retire somewhere specific? Here its Arizona and Florida mostly, warm weather (and I guess friendly taxes). Where do Canucks go? Further North? Canada where up is down and down is the arctic circle?

I have started calling My Jenny, Susan Pants. I told her it's my new nickname for her.

Hi Susan Pants. How ya doing Susan Pants? Okay talk to ya later Susan Pants.

No, she doesn't like it one bit.

There are actually two ginger guys at work. One of them is okay looking, as far as gingerness allows. But the other got the worst of it.

Problem is, he looks like a complete nerd - like he should be working on computers side-by-side with Bill Gates. He should be a genius.

But you talk to him ---> no, not a genius.

Growing the bad facial hair has made him look like less of a genius - so maybe there will be less misunderstandings of that nature.

But it introduces a whole new problem ---> hideousness.

Lots of Canadians semi-retire in Arizona and Florida as well. 6 months there, 6 months here to avoid losing Canadian residency & benefits.

We do have a public pension system. That much I know. :wah:

June is a 3-paycheque month and I have just received the third. :megaman:

3-day weekend :megaman:

I shit you not, we hired another ginger this week.

That's good news. Anything that comes down to a vote of gingers ---> we have a tiebreaker.