IMPORTANT GAMELIVE UPDATE!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 5,981 Views
yep. and a dip separating yard from the road. He made it through the dip and up the stairs somehow. Must've been flying.

I am no scientist, but I am guessing this person was probably in a van or an SUV. No way a car would be able to clear the dip and steps and drive away from the scene.

Our most likely candidate is an Astrovan. So sounds like you're right.

So let's narrow this down. The culprit is more than likely a drunken soccer mom or a miscreant contract worker.

I wasn't involved I have witnessess as to where I was.

I'm no contractor but the lack of visual damage (at least to me) suggests that there is a lot of damage, that is, something bearing a load from that house slowed the car down...I would definitely have it inspected

the outside wall which supports the rafters slowed it down.

depends what the rest of the room looks like...
if the framing shifted any considerable amount then theres gonna being busted seams in the sheetrock in other spots...

its probally gonna be a you dont know what your getting into until you start tearing it apart...

So let's narrow this down. The culprit is more than likely a drunken soccer mom or a miscreant contract worker.

Let's narrow this down even further.

1) MrsX is away on holiday
2) MrX is home alone and probably drinking heavily
3) Phantom car crashes into house but miraculously manages to reverse and escape before MrX can investigate
4) MrX starts at GameLive.com to make the story seem more credible

I'm just going to say what we are all thinking - MrX did it.

Ohhhh....Polaroid is good.

I would pass the information on to the cops and let them deal with it.

Maybe I'm not understanding your angle for considering the independent investigation. Like suppose you checked things out and became convinced that that vehicle was the culprit. What then? No offense but you don't strike me as a guy who is going to personally settle the score in a flurry of roundhouse kicks.

Muddy you are wrong. I was playing poker next to mr x in vegas and the dude looks like james bond, very intimidating, I was throwing away all my cards.

see the tire tracks

d4611fdb0198.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Unreal. How the fuck does the guy drive over 30 yards of grass before hitting a house!? :clueless:

Too bad he didn't just hit that tree.

i think i see a ghost in the upper window

mrs x your house is haunted

I'm glad the wooden cat is safe.

WTF? How do you know these things about our house?

HOW DOES HE KNOW?

*edit: oh, the outside wooden cat. We have one in the kitchen too. I'm going to bash the outside wooden cat with a hammer and claim it's worth $100.

I'm going to bash the outside wooden cat with a hammer and claim it's worth $100.

Don't you dare.

Do you have any idea how unlucky bashing a wooden idol can be??

Wow they came awfully close to smashing into that tree. I bet that woulda been ugly. I can't believe they were able to drive away from this.

He would have stalled out had you not mowed the grass the other day. That was your extra line of defense.

Wow they came awfully close to smashing into that tree. I bet that woulda been ugly. I can't believe they were able to drive away from this.

That would have been awesome. That tree is half dead. I would much rather have a new tree that a new wall. Although it's possible that it would have needed "help" with the hammer. It's a pretty solid tree.

he missed the porch rail also?