IMPORTANT GAMELIVE UPDATE!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 5,987 Views
He would have stalled out had you not mowed the grass the other day. That was your extra line of defense.

Dammit, mcb. You're right.

What time of day/night did this happen? To barely miss the tree and then perfectly aim in between the balusters, well that takes some sort of drunken luck. You sure you guys don't have any enemies in the general area?

Pretty sure, Robyn.

Beside having pissed off no one, it would be a pretty strange mode of attack. I mean, first of all, you have to either wreck your car or you have to steal someone else's. Then, there's a good chance the car won't be drivable and you have to get away on foot after a loud crash in a residential neighborhood. There's also a decent chance of hurting yourself.

Does your house dead end at the end of the street?

Seriously, that person or those people were very lucky not to get hurt...same with you. I would have freaked out. At least once every 1 or 2 weeks, I think about an airplane crashing into my house.

I bet it was the guy that hates horses. People who hate animals are such evil people.

Does your house dead end at the end of the street? .

Fork in the road.

house.jpg

He took the path less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. You sure it wasn't Robert Frost?

It was midnight and raining. That neighborhood in general is pretty dark at night. But I drove in from that side yesterday, and light pole on the street makes the house easily visible.

MrX
Fork in the road.

house.jpg

Well fuck this changes everything! You guys were ASKING for it buying a house that has a road leading right into it! Hell if I lived in your neighborhood I would've already gotten 5 DUI's crashing into your damn lawn.

Then Reno would've come out to check what happened and I would've thought I died with his angelic hair and everything.

The nerve of these people.

did they have a search warrant?

Juror why are you using Dickie V. as your avatar today?

MrX

Oh man this was some classic old school Gamelive drama right here. We were all riveted for weeks.

Even when his house was under attack, Mr X brought the entertainment with a flair for the exotic and a pinch of class. :mrx:

Did they ever catch the culprits? Just noticed that's the exact style door and cherrywood color we stained ours! The X's might be missing but never forgotten!

Good morning Bread!

:sad: Come back MrX.

Morning MrM.

How does it feel to now be Gamelive's coolest poster with "Mr" in your name?

:madd:

Oh wait. I forgot about Mrquincy.

Nevermind.