IMPORTANT GAMELIVE UPDATE!!!

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 5,962 Views
Holy shit!

Glad everyone is okay.

Do you have more pics or just the one? Drunk bastards!

They don't make doors like they use to

glad everything is ok

MrX
I hope you fuckers are having a real good time in Florida while I'm getting run over in my own damn house. Selfish pricks.

This is the post of the thread! Let's get a timeline on this. I'm curious, did you post here or call the cops first?

Holy Crap...at least it looks like the flat screen tv stayed in tact...a couple more feet and that thing was a goner.

It happened about midnight.

Yes, I called the cops before posting on Gamelive. I'm rational like that.

Lots of plastic including a huge piece of the bumper. Only one piece of plastic had a part number on it. CAV .1 25685010. The cops have it. Google produced nothing useful, any help from the Gamelive community?

Okay, so there's a home up the street being worked on by contractors. I walked by it this morning, because after the crash, I though I saw a car acting suspiciously up there and when I started walking that way, they drove off. So now there's a Chevy Astro van there with a pretty bashed in front end. Someone's working in the house. I think they saw me checking out the van.

Would you:

A: Take a close look at the van, especially the underside where most of the parts came from, knowing that you're totally tipping your hand as the owner watches from inside the house.

B: Call the police with the address and license plate, knowing that it's most likely not the right car, I mean how stupid would they be parking it right down the block?

I forgot to mention, there's no thru traffic on my street, so the home-crasher either lives/or was working in this little neighborhood or was joyriding/lost.

Holy Crap...at least it looks like the flat screen tv stayed in tact...a couple more feet and that thing was a goner.

One of the first questions my mom asked after I told her that Mr. X was okay was about the TV. Before we bought the house we had been homeless vagabond/travellers for about five years. I always promised Mr. X that when we settled down, he could get the most massive TV he could find. It was the very first thing we bought for the house.

MrsX, to firmly round out my great day yesterday, I decided to put my phone through the washing machine.

It is really really clean, but no longer functions as communication device. Expect radio silence for the next few hours.

MrX
Would you:

A: Take a close look at the van, especially the underside where most of the parts came from, knowing that you're totally tipping your hand as the owner watches from inside the house.

B: Call the police with the address and license plate, knowing that it's most likely not the right car, I mean how stupid would they be parking it right down the block?

I would pass the information on to the cops and let them deal with it.

Maybe I'm not understanding your angle for considering the independent investigation. Like suppose you checked things out and became convinced that that vehicle was the culprit. What then? No offense but you don't strike me as a guy who is going to personally settle the score in a flurry of roundhouse kicks.

You have had a shit weekend.

I would say call the cops about that van but maybe use Mrs X's phone.

I think it may have been Bread. He texted me last night about 11:30 that he had stolen a van and was on a massive bender.

I also was told that he was eating at an IHOP for the first time in 36 hours this morning though, and that he wanted to anal me, go I guess it could all be lies.

All joking aside, it's really shitty that some fuck had to break your house because he wanted another bottle of Jack Daniel's last night.

I would pass the information on to the cops and let them deal with it.

Maybe I'm not understanding your angle for considering the independent investigation. Like suppose you checked things out and became convinced that that vehicle was the culprit. What then? No offense but you don't strike me as a guy who is going to personally settle the score in a flurry of roundhouse kicks.

You calling me a pussy, Muddy? Are you???

Anyway, yeah, my only reasoning for the independent investigation was to verify that it wasn't the right vehicle, since I think it's highly unlikely, and I really don't want to hassle this guy and the cops over nothing.

I think it may have been Bread. He texted me last night about 11:30 that he had stolen a van and was on a massive bender.

You know, Bread has been conspicuously absent in this thread. I'm calling the cops.

MrX
You know, Bread has been conspicuously absent in this thread. I'm calling the cops.

This is a good move.

Look for a guy with blueberry waffles hanging from his nose.

wow thats crazy....theres a lot of tweekers in denver...just sayin'..

MrX

You may need to ask the owner of the van to borrow his phone to call the cops.