• Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 5,921 Views

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Someone just drove their car into my living room and then drove off. Major carnage. I was in the living room, by the way.

Details and pictures to follow when I'm done freaking out.

-x

I am also freaking out. Especially when I got the text "you need to call me". My heart started pounding like crazy. I can't even tell you how ecstatically happy I am that Mr. X isn't hurt. When I got off the phone I just started crying at the thought that he was that close to being crushed by a car.

He's supposed to go to Vegas tomorrow, and Red Die won't be home for a week. I don't know how Reno Cool is going to feel about staying in a house alone with no front.

I think the insurance company sends someone out to board up the holes.

I'm waiting for the pictures.

Hey pal, pic or ban!

You know, you see these stories on the news, but until you're sitting in your living room, and then crash, and some stranger's bumper is in the living room with you, you really can't imagine how fucked up the whole thing is.

I hope you fuckers are having a real good time in Florida while I'm getting run over in my own damn house. Selfish pricks.

MrX, how close you to the road? Was the guy or gal drunk?

I'm glad you are ok too, Mr. X.

Bright side....you will have one heck of a cool story once all the freakin' out and repairs are done. I hope the cops find this guy.

MrX, how close you to the road? Was the guy or gal drunk?

We're probably about 60 feet from the road. A road forks right at our house. This guy went straight. There's really no thru traffic on this street though.

Since they hit and run, I'm assuming alcohol was involved.

Thanks, Nina.

carnage.jpg

Mrs. X that looks like richkases shed. Shit doesn't add up.

I am also freaking out. Especially when I got the text "you need to call me". My heart started pounding like crazy. I can't even tell you how ecstatically happy I am that Mr. X isn't hurt. When I got off the phone I just started crying at the thought that he was that close to being crushed by a car.

He's supposed to go to Vegas tomorrow, and Red Die won't be home for a week. I don't know how Reno Cool is going to feel about staying in a house alone with no front.

I think the insurance company sends someone out to board up the holes.

I'm waiting for the pictures.

Hey pal, pic or ban!

I know it's just part of the big plan to screw me. First, cats, then #40, then no air conditioning, finally no wall.:bat:

Glad you are not hurt. Happened to me before. But I run outside with a baseball bat and made sure he didn't leave until the cops came. He was bleeding anyway from hitting the tree before he hit the house but wanted to make sure he got the message.

Jesus.

What a freakin train wreck.

Mr.X was any transfer paint/auto parts left in your house that could lead police to this POS?

Mr. X you called the cops right?

Wow, this is so sick. Glad to hear you didn't get hurt, hope they get the guy - definitely keep us posted!

Given when this was posted I suspect DUI. That explains why Mr.X wasn't able to meet us Gamelivers at the hard rock last night.

Mr. X's bookie doesn't mess around.

Pay the fucking man pal.

:wha: