I really dislike Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 1,287 Comments
  • Views 107,868 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Casper got a pass from her at all

she egged him on every chance she got

remember her trying to bring up the whole homeless shelter thing?

Casper deserves everything he gets.... but I don't think you can say she gave him a "pass" in any sorta way

even made a nice little calm strike at him today...

If anyone looks back at the threads, it's usually her taking a unprovoked shot at me first. For example, all I said was that some rural californians have accents (not referring to her) and she calls me blit twit. Not necessary.

:lmao: that's kind of funny though.

There is some support for Cali that is surface support because she is being made fun of. Blitty can see through that shit cause he is a vetran of the posting experience.

There is also support for Cali cause some think they will eventually hit it. Who wants to fuck Blitty?
There is some sincere support for Cali because she is new, impressionable, still learning and because she is young. Blitty N/A.

This is an observation and in no way should be considered as taking a shot. This observation is not authorized by GameLive, the GameLive community or it's affiliates.

Hi Wally,

Better question, who doesn't want to fuck Blitty? Maybe not a better question, but the list is probably longer. He's dreamy.

Best regards,

Shannon

Mr.D, I'm flying in to CR on Thursday. Gonna meet with pally, grab a drink with us. Afterwards the three of us can go do work at the Del Rey, or any other local 'party spots' you know of. :cheers:

Everybody wants to fuck blitty wally, hes purdy.

Hi Wally,

Better question, who doesn't want to fuck Blitty? Maybe not a better question, but the list is probably longer. He's dreamy.

Best regards,

Shannon

See what I mean wally

Archie, I politely disagree. I have seen her make several "friendly" posts towards Casper.

I'd be honored to have my balls slap against Mr.D's balls, in a sex act that involves a lady.

I wanted to bang Mr D way back before wanting to bang male posters was all the rage.

Shannon, call me!

what a not so totally unexpected turn this thread took

Status
Not open for further replies.