I really dislike Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 1,287 Comments
  • Views 107,873 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so sure about that. When someone says that people are "intimidated" to talk to them at bars and that they are "too good" for AREAS, they tend to fall in the toolbox category for me.

She's 25 years old. She says immature things sometimes but so does Blitty.

But Blitty doesn't get piled on because he has partied with several people here several times.

Blitty, I'm not taking a shot at you, just trying to make a point.

I suppose an argument could be made that we have other posters here who are in their mid 20's and tend to not say immature things. I don't really have much to argue that but Blitty doesn't get piled on nearly as much as Cali does.

I hate myself a little for caring about this so much but this is how my life is right now I guess.

:dunno:

Daft, the thing is, she posts shit knowing that Blitty has niggas here. She should be able to pile it on if she creates such thread. Dafter, let her fight her own battles. She creates them.

There is some support for Cali that is surface support because she is being made fun of. Blitty can see through that shit cause he is a vetran of the posting experience.

There is also support for Cali cause some think they will eventually hit it. Who wants to fuck Blitty?

There is some sincere support for Cali because she is new, impressionable, still learning and because she is young. Blitty N/A.

This is an observation and in no way should be considered as taking a shot. This observation is not authorized by GameLive, the GameLive community or it's affiliates.

I think this thread is the beginning of the end for Cali

she is cracking up

too much pressure here at the forums

Blitty wins July vs Cali

She's 25 years old. She says immature things sometimes but so does Blitty.

But Blitty doesn't get piled on because he has partied with several people here several times.

Blitty, I'm not taking a shot at you, just trying to make a point.

I suppose an argument could be made that we have other posters here who are in their mid 20's and tend to not say immature things. I don't really have much to argue that but Blitty doesn't get piled on nearly as much as Cali does.

I hate myself a little for caring about this so much but this is how my life is right now I guess.

:dunno:

Blitty says most of those things trying to get a rise out of people. Case and point: this thread.

Cali seems to be dead serious. That's my take.

Everybody wants to fuck blitty wally, hes purdy.

why cant i private message people?

ZetaPsi808, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I think you have to add people as friends or something before you can do that

wearing the hat right is KEY

If anyone looks back at the threads, it's usually her taking a unprovoked shot at me first. For example, all I said was that some rural californians have accents (not referring to her) and she calls me blit twit. Not necessary.

PMs are earned, young man, and you haven't earned them yet.

Cali, I have a serious question for you. Why does Casper get a pass on calling you "sloppy seconds" and Blitty gets crapped on for letting Casper believe that there was more going on between the two of you than there was? I mean, if I were him, I would have as well especially with the way Casper was carrying on as if Blitty stole his prom date. I have asked this before but haven't ever seen an answer. My enquiring mind just wants to know.

Thank you for your time and attention.

she still steaming over a lot of silly things i'm sure.

she has never shown the ability to restrain herself in regards to Casper or Blitty.....

you really pushed her buttons with the knowing more about Cali and NY thing......

I bet she came close to pulling a Wally on her keyboard.....

I think when it comes down to it..... she can't accept the Joshing from you, because she needs to have some wild sex in a public place with Blitty...

Status
Not open for further replies.