Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
He's a prick who is all talk and has nothing to show for it.

Blitty, grow the fuck up, and find something better to do than try to one-up me all the time. You're like a lame 15 year old boy who only knows how to get girls by trying to show off by boasting about mundane shit no one cares about.

That is all.

if you had to pick one to copulate with.....
blitty or casper?

I thought you guys were cool? You went to that movie and showed that dope vid and everything.

I liked Blitty but after Shake that Bear I love him. You too.

are we making threads about people we dislike now? fuk i guess i missed that memo

The problem with very small online communities such as this is that posters begin to attack each other instead of attacking the major toolboxes that would be plentiful at a large forum such as SBR.

The problem with very small online communities such as this is that posters begin to attack each other instead of attacking the major toolboxes that would be plentiful at a large forum such as SBR.

Good say.

:bateman:

Not so sure about that. When someone says that people are "intimidated" to talk to them at bars and that they are "too good" for AREAS, they tend to fall in the toolbox category for me.

Not so sure about that. When someone says that people are "intimidated" to talk to them at bars and that they are "too good" for AREAS, they tend to fall in the toolbox category for me.

:greencheck:

i think that was the plan...well, until Fred went missing again...now its back to bashing within the family...
:catfight:

Blitty, if this thread causes you to cry, please make a video.

i think that was the plan...well, until Fred went missing again...now its back to bashing within the family...
:catfight:

who are the mutants in your avatar?

thats Zeta out on his first date with Fabiola... cute couple dontcha think...:clueless:

Status
Not open for further replies.