I really dislike Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 1,287 Comments
  • Views 107,887 Views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always have this...

167038_494648918122_615853122_6396118_293336_n.jpg

isn't that yawning chick in the background the same chick herman gave a lap dance to

:up: although the lady in the background looks unimpressed.

that damn fatty dragon had to ruin our pic getting ready to breath fire

Awe Mr.x I am so sorry to see you go over this. I hope you return again some day. By then blitty will be in rehab or pull an Amy Winehouse so you won't have to worry about him. I'll be dealing with multiple sexual diseases from being such a white, according to blitty, so I won't be around either. Then you'll have this place back to you and yours.

I'm truly sorry.

Wayto go blittydouche

I like that when blitty realizes he's totally fucked up again and again he goes quiet for a while. It brings a bit of peace to the forum.

Hi Gamelive,

This has become a little painful, even for someone like me without the close personal relationships you folks have established. I thought CGNY and Blitty were kidding at first in some bizarre Casperesque play while giggling at anybody who fell for the shtick. Hard to believe this is such a polarizing topic. If I actually had a vote, and it actually counted for anything I would be of the opinion that perhaps this should just stop. Well past the point of anyone winning. At this stage it seems kind of dirty but not in a good way.

Best regards,

Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.