Hamburgers ---- We all eat them. What are some of your favorites?

• Start date
  • Replies 196 Comments
  • Views 11,375 Views
tumblr_ln3r4igOME1qhj54yo1_500.jpg

Yes.

They're awesome, imo. But too much Ketchup on them sucks!

I ordered one of this and they are pretty mediocre, imo(wally).

It's a bunch of salty shyte isn't it RJ? Maybe once a year or so just to remind myself why I don't eat that crap.

I had a really good burger last night and I woke this morning thinking about it. I have to say that eating a cheeseburger is just about my greatest joy in life.

The Ramen Burger

tumblr_inline_mqu31wfZuN1qz4rgp.jpg
Speaking of which, this is our special for the month
1604915_674688375886309_733585292_n.jpg

There are two names for January's special, either the "Ramen Burger" or the "Trust Us On This One Burger". Regardless of what we call it, it comes with the following toppings: Japanese style egg salad (made with Rhodes free range eggs, kewpie, spring onion, rice vinegar, mirin and a bit of chilli), crunchy seasoned noodles (thank you Momofuku Ando) and sweet soy sauce.

I don't know many 'Grown ups' who eat at McDonalds.....

Without question In-Out is the Best without a close second...

A distant second is Carl's Jr Western Bacon CheeseBurger...two for $5 can you believe that?

5 guys sucks...Fat Burger sucks...Sliders Suck...

I consider myself a pretty good burger maker. Make them a variety of ways. Mostly on the grill. Sometimes stuffed with cheese is nice. Two patties crimped around some cheese. If jalapeos are your thing I like to cook them right on the stove grate with no pan...till they are blistered with a lot of black...right to the sink under cold water will strip the skin right off. Into a sandwich bag with a bit of water. I fumble it around the bag for a minute or two so it doesn't stick to the side. Let it sit for 30 min or so...it will steam in the bag and soften up. Nice burger topping. Or sometimes I will do before and add to the cheese.

Our current favorite is the Spicy Burger @ Big Smoke.

caramelized onions, spicy chipotle mayo, tomato & lettuce

can't find a pic

Our current favorite is the Spicy Burger @ Big Smoke.

caramelized onions, spicy chipotle mayo, tomato & lettuce

can't find a pic

Matty I know lots of places near you that sell pants with a 46 inch waist, pal.

I got a hankering for some manner of Hamburger/Cheeseburger today. As crappy as I have been feeling, I have not lost my appetite for one minute.

I could go for one of these right now.

breakfast-burger4.jpg

Someone eat a cheeseburger today and tell me about it... Fuck I love burgers.

Damn, I was gonna eat friend chicken after all that Popeye talk.